- P R O L O G U E -

Sophia, the girl who enjoys adventures and taking risks. She lives off the idea that life is too short to determine the outcome of something so you rather just take the chance. She's that friend in a friend group that takes out pictures for everyone rather than having her picture taken - thats not because she's not photogenic, she just chooses not to. However, she surely stands out amongst all of her friends since she's the most outgoing and dare to say, the kindest person you'll meet from them.

She loves a good dare, especially one that her friends least expect her to actually do. Out of pure coincidence she is within meters from Lando Norris, a boy who she doesn't know personally but knows very well through watching him in F1 - all thanks to her best friend, Itzan, for introducing her to the sport.

For the first time in her life a dare goes south and she has to face the embarrassment of it which is all new to her. She doesn't believe that a boy could be the reason for her dare not to go as planned, upon this she takes another dare and perhaps the riskiest one involving Lando. Will she take on the dare and succeed or will she back out at last minute and accept defeat ?

- C A S T -

Janhvi Kapoor as Sophia

Lando Norris as Himself

Itzan Escamilla as Himself

- A U T H O R S  N O T E -

- A U T H O R S N O T E -

DISCLAIMER: The character Sophia is not linked or in relation to the character, Aliya, portrayed in my Lando (Instagram) book.

I literally had this story in my drafts since last year. I've been wanting to post it for the longest time but never really had to opportunity to dedicate my time to another book, this time I said why the hell not.

I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I do. I really enjoyed the idea, might as well post it now before I have writers block or I overthink everything.

Characters mentioned in the book are purely fictional and are up to your imagination as to who you picture. Other drivers will be mentioned along the way.

Inspiration behind some of this is from the movie 'After'.

COPYRIGHTS: Claiming my work as your own is seen as plagiarism. All ideas for this book are originally mine, should you feel inspired by my work then give me credit.

Please do let me know what you guys think. Much love to you all, thank you so much for all your love and support xoxo