Chaper 1

This is a different tone from my other stories. It's basically the result of boredom and impulse writing so honestly, I don't know what direction it'll go or if it'll be continued at all...

* * *

"Vivian, you've improved at a rate I've never seen before

"Vivian, you've improved at a rate I've never seen before. After barely 2 years of training, you're already wrestling at an elite level. You also have your character work down to a science. I don't think there's anything else we can teach you in developmental and with the NXT division being so stacked, I think it's time to move on," Hunter said as we sat in his office down at the Performance Center. "So Miss NXT will now be Miss WWE."

"Really?! Oh my God!" I faked surprise because I already knew what the deal was. I was called out of the locker room with Bianca. The Forgotten Sons were already waiting outside of the office. The Forgotten Sons had nothing else going on down here and everyone knew Bianca would eventually move up once the Street Profits did. With NXT being on TV now, management didn't want to gut the roster so not as many as usual were being promoted.

"You will report to RAW the Monday after Mania..."

The excitement I felt evaporated immediately, leaving me deflated. "Raw?"

"Is there a problem?"

Heck yeah there was a problem. In order for my plan to go into effect, I needed to be on the blue brand. "Well, I just feel like I'd be a better fit for Smackdown. While I have athleticism, I'm more of a character and I feel like the Smackdown women's division has more personality. There's also the Charlotte factor on Raw. While I'm not referred to as a queen, I wear a crown and fans have a tendency to compare us. Being on the same brand with an already established gimmick as a newbie may actually hurt me more than help. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here..."

Hunter nodded. "I think I got it and no, you're not being disrespectful."

"You will now report to Smackdown the Friday after Mania," he said.

With a squeal, I smiled. "Thank you!"

It's been 3 weeks since my Smackdown debut and I've been laying low backstage and trying to quickly blend in with everyone else. There was no way I could come across as an attention seeker if I wanted this to work.

Approaching the ring from Manhattan, New York, she is Miss WWE, Vivian!