Chapter 8

This could probably be split into 2 chapters but whatever.

* * *

Joe

There  was something wrong with Vivian but I couldn't pinpoint what. She's  hard to read but I knew she wasn't herself. Much quieter than usual and  when I'd catch her staring at me, she seemed sad...though she was trying  hard to hide it.

We'd gotten Survivor Series out of the way  earlier tonight. Now came the part where we said our goodbyes by wearing  each other out before the flights in the morning. Her sex drive was  unaffected by whatever mood she was in, that's for sure.

I'd lost  track of what round we were on but right now we were resting in between  sessions. I was sitting against the headboard while she sat at the foot  of the bed with her back to me. Her shoulders were slumped, her head  hanging down, her body language told me there was a problem.

I crawled forward on my knees to the middle of the bed. "Viv, are you good?"

"Huh?" she turned around, her expression back to normal. "Yeah."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Is there something wrong?"

Vivian tucked her hair behind her ears, eyes clouding with lust. "The only thing wrong is you not being inside of me right now."

She  moved to lay down in front of where my dick stood at attention, sucking  it into her mouth while I remained on my knees. Just like that, my  concern for whatever she had going on, vanished. Maybe that was  intentional on her part. She would suck me, and then stop, with a  slurping sound. She'd take the entire length, back off until only the  head was in her mouth as she licked it, then she'd deepthroat me making  sure to lick my balls a few times. Slurping, gagging, saliva dripping,  eyes watering. It was nasty...sloppy...she wasn't afraid to get ugly  with it...I was loving it.

Her hands ran up and down my thighs  which caused a shiver in sync with my balls tightening. It was only a  matter of time. One of her hands gripped my base to assist. Her wrist  moved at the same rhythm as her head movements.

My breathing became ragged as I gasped for breath. "Fuck, I-I-I'm about to..."

"I  know..." Vivian opened her mouth wide and backed off, only resting the  tip on her extended tongue, jerking the length with her hand. My jaw  clenched as release struck my lower body, thick, white ropes spurting  onto her tongue. I groaned as the last bit dribbled out. She swallowed,  smiling up at me as she did so.

"You're still hard after everything we've done tonight?" she remarked.

I reached behind her back and felt between her legs. "And you're still wet so we aren't done here yet."

"Let's  go, then," crawling to turn around, she arched it in front of me like a  cat that just woke up. Reaching between us, she guided me in herself.  The way her cheeks jiggled under the force of my thrusts as I hit her  from the back was mesmerizing. She wasn't lazy and never just laid there  and took it. She made sure to match my rhythm. It was like a dance, we  flowed well, we moved in unison.

"Spread your ass," I said and she  quickly obeyed, spreading herself so I could see my dick disappearing  in and out glistening with her wetness. "Now look at me."

Vivian  turned her head the best she could, her features were twisted in a  grimace of pleasure as beads of sweat formed on her forehead. I stopped  moving completely, allowing Vivian to fuck herself while I enjoyed the  warm, tight, pulsating feel of her. Her eyes closed and I brought my  hand down hard on her ass.