Chapter 3

Joe definitely did something he had no business doing with those photos I sent because the next few times we ran into each other he could barely make eye contact. At times it felt like he was actively avoiding me. He's gotten a little better now but things were still awkward on his end. Everything had been so busy and hectic backstage, plus he'd become champion so we hadn't gotten much 1 on 1 time, just brief small talk if we happened to cross paths which meant my plan was losing steam.

I checked my phone and saw an unexpected notification on a picture I posted earlier that morning: romanreigns liked your post.

MissWWE: It always seems impossible until it's done

MissWWE: It always seems impossible until it's done. It may not be right now but you're looking at a future women's champ. The journey has just begun. #StayTuned

He hadn't been liking any of my posts since the nude scandal so this would give me the perfect opportunity I needed to begin the gaslighting process on Galina. Time to edit.

My time with Joe decreased but my time with Trinity more than made up for it. She was always friendly and probably one of the girls I liked the most but now it was overkill, almost clingy. She hyped me up everytime I went out there and half-assed my way through a match as if it was a 5 star classic and was basically kissing my ass in every conceivable way possible. As a narcissist, I usually wouldn't mind but this was lowkey annoying because I knew it wasn't genuine. Joe was behind it. She was doing her cousin-in-law's bidding while having no idea I was scheming to have him fired, divorced and possibly jailed by the end of this year.

After the Sunday live event, I was rolling my suitcase out of the women's lockerroom when I heard footsteps approaching me from behind. Didn't even have to wonder who it was.

"Hey, Vivian, there's a little bar around the corner, do you want to ride with me and Jon to get a drink?" she asked. Nope.

Shaking my head, I said, "I'm not that big of a drinker."

"You don't really have to drink. I won't be tonight," she replied.

"I just don't have the energy to socialize with a big group of people right now, you know?"

"It won't be a big group, just me, you and Jon," she attempted to persuade.

"Now I definitely don't want to go and 3rd wheel it with a husband and wife..."

"Oh, I forgot Joe said he was coming earlier when I asked him."

That changed everything. If I wanted to officially get the plan back on track, I needed to move on this, but I didn't want to look suspicious by suddenly agreeing now that she mentioned Joe so I declined. "Sorry, sis. You guys have fun though."

"Alright, see you next week," she took off in the other direction.

I waited about 5 minutes before pulling my phone out and calling her. "Hey Trin, on second thought, I guess I'll go. Y'all haven't left yet, have you? Okay, good. Give me a few minutes and I'll meet you in the parking lot."