Chapter 6: taking on my sensei

(A/N in this chapter there will be (h/s) that means hairstyle. Like if you got curly or wavy or straight. You know what I mean?)

"GO"

I moved quickly. Creating two shadows clones and concealing my own chakra. Allowing myself to slip away in the trees to watch Kakashi fight my clones. I pulled out my kunai. All I need to do was touch him to understand his brain signals and flow. But he was a fast and skilled ninja how would i-

I got it. Quickly I moved down the tree. I made some hand signs and created 4 more clones. I went underground allowing myself to position right under kakashi. Simply I would need to grab some part of his skin. His toes are exposed i think? His fingers? His wrists? That's it besides his face. With his mask on he will probably want to protect that the most leaving me with just his toes,fingers,and wrists. I thought about it for a second. I would have to go for the toes. What a great spot. I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts. Suddenly my clones surrounded him. One on each side as well as one above him. Leaving him to come straight to me. I popped up as I saw my opening. He had no reaction. I slightly brushed my fingers against his foot as i got up.

Then it came. Like a wave. My eyes changed to (F/C) with almost a darker pupil in the center. Almost like the byakugan but not quite. I could see every chakra point on him. Every main artery, Every muscle, every tendon, every nerve. I could see the tracks that his brain signals would take to reach their destination. I saw his legs start to slightly glow with brain activity before he moved giving me enough time to move out of the way. I had used this ability once before. That was when I first learned it and used it on a basic animal. It was impressive but this. This was on a whole other level. He came forward again and like I did before I saw the attack coming and dodged. I heard a grunt of frustration. "Hey Kakashi sensei, how you feeling?" I teased. "Just fine." He responded coldly. He came towards me again this time I didnt move. I looked for a chakra point and remembered an old trick someone taught me. I blocked his chakra point. I smiled at myself as I was even impressed. I was close with Hinata for like 2 weeks. In that time she told me how she did her gentle fist technique. We both thought of it as harmless as I had not discovered my Kekkei Genkai at that time. Finally I used it and it worked. I looked up and saw him astonished. His hand moved towards his headband. So many brain signals were sent to his eye that he covered it almost gave me a headache. He had moved his headband up. There revealed his sharingan.

(3rd person POV)

(Y/N) had stumbled back gripping her head as Kakashi reached for his headband. He pushed it up revealing a sharingan. Sasuke,Sakura, and Naruto looked in awe at the two. (Y/N) had recovered and looked ready to take him down. Kakashi looked bored but ready to fight.

(time skip-provided by my lazyass cause its 2 am)

A half hour had passed. Both ninja were obviously tired but one more so then the other. They got back into a fighting stance after performing the same jutsu that caused them to both go flying. (Y/N) definitely had more fight left. She had blocked many of her sensei's chakra points but many still remained. She needed a bell to end this. No matter what the cost. Kakashi was obviously beaten and tired. Breathing heavily and barely being able to move was now added to his percentage of not winning. All of the other genin sat in amazement as this fight continued. Blow after blow. Dodge after dodge. Jutsu after Jutsu. It was amazing to them.

(Naruto's POV)

This girl was amazing. From her pretty (h/c)(h/l)(h/s) hair, to her willpower to keep fighting. She was awesome. She was even beating kakashi sensei too. She will end up being competition if shes this good.

(Y/N POV)

I need this bell and I need to end this fight now. At this point me and Kakashi sensei were running low on chakra. I need to pull out a final combo or move at least. I remember the Nara's teaching me a shadow paralyzation jutsu. If i can do that and do a slide by to get the bell I should be fine. Ok let's do this. I did some hand signs "Shadow style:Shadow paralyzation jutsu!" Kakashi froze. The jutsu worked. I gained enough energy to run and slide. I would go down. Slide. Grab the bell and grow through his legs if this worked. Well I did just that. It was just as I was pulling my hand down after I grabbed the bell I brushed my hand against his groin. FUck. The second thing that I didn't need to touch today. Hopefully no one saw that. I release the jutsu and stood up. I had the bell in my hand. I was exhausted. I used way to much chakra on that shadow jutsu. I brush myself off and turn around. "I got the bell kakashi sensei." I sheepishly smile. He turns around with an embarrassed and exhausted look. He smiled with his closed eye smile. With that both of us fall to the ground exhausted.