Chapter 32: Their opinions

"Eww Kakashi sensei you pervert! (Y/N) is like 12. Thats so wrong!" Screamed the blonde haired dummy. I just sighed and spoke up "Naruto how old am I?" He looked at me oddly for a second and then sprung into action "You are 12! Right?" I just shook my head in disappointment. " Naruto, I am not 12. I am 19. You thick skulled doofus I am older than you." He just made a surprised pikachu face and shut up. Sakura on the other hand stayed eerily silent the whole time.  "Are you ok Sakura?" said Kakashi from next to me. "Yea I'm fine. I just find it a little odd." With that she became quiet again and we headed towards the hokage's office.

(Time Skip)

"What are we doing again?" I screamed from my room while getting some stuff ready for a mission. I hear the faint sound of a person leaning against the door frame to my room. I look up and see the one and only handsome Kakashi standing there. "We have to save the Kazekage. That what we are doing." He turned to go out of my room.I sighed and mumbled under my breath "I wish I could do you instead." 

"I heard that." The copy ninja said while walking away leaving me a blushing mess. I zipped up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

(Time skip)

"It's the white fang of the leaf I will kill you." Screamed this old hag that started charging at Kakashi. I stepped in front of him and cocked my head to the side "You have lost your marbles woman." She stopped and eyed me. "This isn't the man your talking about." I said trying to break the awkward eye contact. "HAHA (Y/N) HAD TO DEFEND KAKASHI SENSEI" Screamed a blondie from the side of the room. "OH SHUT IT DUMBASS"

(Time Skip)

We had arrived in front of a huge ass boulder. Team Guy and Team Kakashi were both assigned the mission and as of right now team Guy was about to pull off the seals so we could get into this supposed hideout that was behind the boulder. Soon enough the seals were taken off and we were met with a weird looking mask dude as well as a male barbie. 

(Time Skip) 

The barbie boy and odd guy had split up. Barbie boy took the Kazekage with him and Naruto ran after them. Kakashi also took off after them. So needless to say I went after them as well trusting that Sakura and the old hag whose name was Lady Chiyo could handle the other guy. Right now I was some ways behind Naruto and a little bit behind Kakashi. I was trying to keep up when I noticed these little white things everywhere. Kakashi was heading straight for them. "Kashi watch out for those little white bug things up ahead." But he didn't hear me as he went right into the middle.

No. I need to save him. But how?

My body lurched towards the new sounds of explosions. I threw myself towards the scene and pushed out a sharingan user copy ninja out of the blast radius.

"(Y/N) what are you?" Screamed the man trying to get back in.

"Just go I will be fine! Trust me! I promised you I will come back so just go forward!"

He looked back frightened and went after Naruto.

The explosions progressed and then blended. The explosions started happening at the same time. Each one bringing more heat and pain as they threatened to burn my skin. Every second another one exploded.

Again

and again

and again.

You could forget about a substitution jutsu at this point as it hurt to move. I felt my vision get blurry as everything got dizzy and the noise stopped.

A/N: Bros and hoes I am so sorry for not posting these past couple of days. I was trying to think of a chapter idea and It never really came so I pooped this out, hopefully you enjoy it I'm sorry for the shitty chapter. Also two things are going to be going on so updates may be more like once or twice a week. I have work starting in two days and I'm working on making an anime for my school film festival that will happen next year. It's going to be based off of my own story I'm writing that is also on Wattpad. It is called Skipper's Sea and I haven't updated it in a hot minute.But anyway sorry for the crappy and short chapter. Thank you for 1.6k views though like WTF.