12: A Wrath Of A King

A/N- this will be a long chapter XD Annddd it's been a while I haven't draw ... so yeah.. i hope you guys love it! \\TT^ TT//

"Blessing and glory upon the future son of Obelia..." Glancing slightly at Claude with devious smirk as he continue, "... and future son of the 10 Empires."

Claude stands in front of his son when Emiya approach beside Arthur, the emperor glares at the king while he did the same. "What is your business here, Gilgamesh?"

The king maniacally laughed, "What? Am I not allow to celebrate my son's ceremony?"

"He is not your son."

Causing him to stop laughing, his red eyes gaze at him coldly as he speaks, "Neither are you."

The knight of Obelia sensing the heavy tension coming from the 2 golden-haired men, thinking for the people's safety they silently yet ordered the guests to leave the palace with the crown prince's permission of course. Everyone knew not to involve the king's bloody mess and wise enough to excuses themselves and saying their farewell to the crown prince with a smile.

Leaving Arthur, his knight, Athanasia, Felix and a strange man with long-beautiful green-haired stood few feet behind from his king while they watch the Emperor and the King interact... or more like engage a-soon-to-be-war conversation.

Claude glared coldly at the king, "I am his biological father. You have no rights to claim him as yours, King Gilgamesh."