14: Meets

Athy POV

Another unfamiliar characters appears.

What’s this?! Why none of them listed in the novel?!

I frowned while watching the queen having a conversation with my big brother. She seems to be a close friend to him and not just her, the king Gilgamesh, the black witch Ishtar and the red knight Emiya, is closed to Arthur too.

Now when I think about it, those that are not familiar or not even mention in the original ‘Lovely Princess’ novel is because all of those people are the greatest alliance with Arthur!

If only Arthur in the novel appears earlier to save the original Athanasia, she wouldn’t have to suffer from isolation and Claude’s ignorance, she would be happy staying with her brother and his alliances.

With the power of both powerful King and Queen including Ishtar, Arthur will be known as the rightful emperor of Obelia! Or even more overpower, will be known as the king of 10 Empires! If that’s what King Gilgamesh has declared few days ago.

Plus, knowing that Arthur will never abandon his little sister and will do anything for her even if it cost his life, Athanasia will have a happy ending even if Claude kick her out from the Obelia’s empire. At least she will be happily living with her brother until now.

Looking up at my brother in admiration yet grief, ‘In the end of the original novel, both Claude’s daughter and son faces tragic ends including himself as the Obelia Empire falls.’

Clenching the fabric of my dress in determination, I will make sure both Arthur and I will survive! First, I need to make sure to prevent Arthur meet Jennette at any situation but I am not sure if he had meet her at this age. He did go trained outside of the palace from time to time.

“Athy.” I heard big brother calls out for me as he gesture me to go near him.

I walk close to him with a smile. “Yes, big brother?”

“This is Illya. A year younger than you though and I hope the both of you can be a good friends.” Brother introduce the child version of the queen.

“Okay!” The both of us beam as the white haired girl smile, “Hi! Nice to meet you!”

Arthur smiles at us in satisfy before he makes his way to the queen with Emiya by his side. The moment he left us, Illya’s smile breaks into an annoyed expression while staring at me with her sharp ruby eyes and crossing her arms, un-lady like.

“I don’t like you.” She simply said.

I blinked my eyes in confuse at her sudden harshness, “Huh?” Wow this kid really hates me for no reason.

She rudely points her finger at me and exclaims, “Big Brother Arthur is mine!”

….

WHAT?!

Oh I hate her already!

The way she pointing her finger in front of my face, bravely declare MY BROTHER is hers! Hey! He is my brother by blood! Stop pointing your finger at me! I am older than you! Show some respect!!