Part 1.1

y/n pov

It was the first day of our final year. The final year before I could leave this shit place called high school. Excited would be an understatement for how I felt about it. I was the loner, I had tried to make friends in the past but as I quickly made the queen bee of the school my enemy, it went downhill very fast. I had learnt how to deal with the bullying. I was here to get my degree and my scholarship.

University would be my time. I wouldn't be surrounded by idiots, like I was now. I was standing at my locker putting my stuff in.

Somebody pushed my locker closed, I annoyingly sighed and looked to my left. There was Rosie, the queen bee. She smiled faintly

    'y/n, are you ill? You look so pale' she turned to her minions -'I thought people got tanner during summer instead of paler' they all laughed at her stupid joke

I rolled my eyes

   'I thought people got more mature over summer instead of childish.' I said back with a fake smile.

Then I put in my earphones not wanting to hear what she had to say next. Her head turned to the entrance of the school. So did everyone's. I followed their gazes.

Two boys walked in. The first walked in with big eyes, looking around with a dashing smile, as if he was super excited to be here. He had beautiful blond hair and the most amazing skin ever. My eyes landed on the boy next to him, the difference was like night and day. This guy looked bored and unbothered, as if this was the last place he wanted to be. I didn't know what it was about this guy but I couldn't really stop looking at him.

Well, he was the most attractive person I've ever seen, but I was never like this. His eyes met mine and he just stared intensely. Rosie and her gang immediately went their way to greet them. I looked away again.

 I got my stuff and went to the class. Everyone took place at the exact same spot as the year before. Nothing ever changed.

The new guy came in.

  'Everyone we have a new student, could you please introduce yourself Yoongi'

  ' hi I am Min Yoongi' he said with the most monotone voice ever and I suppressed a chuckle as I saw the teachers face in confusion as he didn't say anything else. I turned my attention back to my book.

  'uhm okay yoongi, please take a seat. There is one free in the back next to y/n'

 I lifted my head by the mentioning of my name. Yoongi moved my way, I saw Rosies angry face. He took place next to me.

  'hi' he shrugged

  'hi' I said not looking at him

  'what is your name?'

  'y/n, like the teacher just said'

A small silence

  'what are you reading?'

  'nothing interesting' I answered while reading

He sighed annoyed

  'weren't you supposed to become more mature over summer instead of childish?' he asked

I stopped reading.

There was no way he could have heard that, right?

I looked at him and he was closer than I thought. I gulped but quickly turned normal again.

  'sure new guy, I am reading the premature burial'

   'ah you're into Edgar Allen Poe?'

I was in a way surprised he knew, as it is not his most famous work, plus his stuff was dark

  'uhm yes, he is my favorite author'

  'y/n, Yoongi discuss whatever you are discussing after class please' the teacher suddenly said

All faces turned our way. We nodded and went on in silence.

I went through the days like I normally did; invisible. but there was something different and I knew that it had to do with Yoongi. I sometimes saw him looking at me, or at least that's what I thought and that made me feel less invisible.

We talked everyday but only when sitting in class and it was casual contact, but something in him just attracted me so much. I couldn't put my finger on it.

The next week we were having gym class and we needed to do a running competition, they usually did this at the start of the year, and eventually at the end of the year. They would compare results and take the average which would make up a grade.

First the boys went, Yoongi and Jimin easily outrunning the rest, and after the girls went.

I was running and it went pretty well, I wasn't the most "fit" person ever but I was doing quite okay. Suddenly I felt how someone pushed me and because I was actually running pretty fast I lost balance and fell. The track was grindy and I noticed how my leg was scratched quite deeply, some blood was flowing out. It did hurt like hell though.

I saw Rosie walking further, looking back while smiling.

That fucking bitch.

 The teacher ran towards me,

   'are you okay?' he asked and I nodded he helped me up.

  'I think you should go to the nurse to get that cleaned up, I saw it was Rosie so she'll get her punishment'

  'no please, it's fine. that will only make things worse' I said

   'I am fine, I'll just get this cleaned up' I lied cause it really hurt.

The teacher looked around

  'Yoongi, could you please walk with y/n to the school nurse?'

He got up from the bench and nodded. I hobbled towards him.

  ' you okay?' he asked and I didn't really reply I just nodded

He kept quite a distance which was pretty weird but okay. We walked towards the entrance of the school when I fell again cause my leg wasn't working properly. He looked back and quickly bend down.

  'you're not okay' he said sternly but his face was now close to me and I looked at my leg so did he, the wound seemed to be bleeding even worse.

Suddenly his face changed? maybe I was dreaming this but his eyes just got black and under his eyes were these lines, like veins or something.

  'are you okay?' I asked as he looked away

  'yeah uhm I just I am not good with blood

I chuckled

  'really?'

  ' yeah it makes me nauseous, just get on my back, I'll piggy ride you there so you don't have to walk'

We were out of sight from everyone so that would be better, I never did this but one my leg was shit and two well no that was it. I hopped on his back and he carried me to the nurse.