Part 2.4

y/n pov

Yoongi didn't show up to school that Monday. I had spent all my time considering what I would say to him and now I couldn't even talk to him, because he wasn't here.

All day I was waiting patiently till the last bell rang. I went straight to his house, Jin opened the door.

-'hi Jin, I am uhm here to see Yoongi'

-'he doesn't want to see you' Jin said with this sadness and pity in his eyes

-'please just let me talk to him' I begged

-'I am sorry y/n'

-'it's okay jin' I heard Yoongi's voice

Jin walked away and Yoongi stood at the door

-'you weren't at school today' I stated

-'that's correct' he indicated, then he sighed

-'what are you doing here y/n?'

-'I wanted to talk to you'

-'there is nothing left to say, please don't come here again' he said with this emotionless voice and the fear I had been feeling since yesterday seemed to hit. He really was serious

-'you said you'd stay with me throughout' I tried to hold back my tears

-'I changed my mind'

-'Yoongi, I don't understand'

-'what is there to not understand? I broke up with you, now leave me alone' he said and I stepped back, feeling as if the ground was pulled from under me.

without knowing what to say I turned around and left.

Days passed and the entire week Yoongi didn't show up. I hardly ate anything because I had no taste for it. I slept more than ever. I cancelled some training sessions with Felix and Chan. I hadn't experienced this heartbreak before and it sucked. I didn't want to show anyone I was hurt though and I guess that only made things harder, whenever I arrived home I broke down. Huening was very worried, I had told him me and Yoongi were over but that was it.

The week after Yoongi came to school again. I hated the fact we sat next to each other. We didn't interact. not once. He would hardly look at me.

I walked to my locker, getting stuff out before heading home.

- 'so y/n, it seems Yoongi has finally come to his senses and dumped your ass'

Rosie's annoying voice was the last thing I wanted to hear at the moment

-'was that a question or a statement?' I asked with a fake smile

-'it's pretty obvious, but yeah no hard feelings when I take him right?'

-'you can have him, if he wants your slutty ass'

I saw Yoongi at the end of the hallway looking at us. if he was a human he wouldn't have heard but I was 100% sure he heard this. 

Rosie's face turned angry

-'what did you say to me?'

-'I said you're a slut'

-'you little bitch'

She slapped me and pushed me against the locker. it didn't hurt, thanks to my new powers, so I just laughed. I saw Yoongi still looking at us, his expression was almost impossible to read.

-'are you laughing, you crazy bitch?' Rosie sneered, raising her arm indicating she would hit again but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist

-'that's quite enough, you can go after Yoongi but leave me the fuck alone from now on'