cigarettes and mud

There was a small breeze late that evening as she stood infront of her window, her bony arms crossed against her stomach, her legs pulled close to her chest, a cig in-between her mouth and her head slowly bopping to the music blasting from the shi...

There was a small breeze late that evening as she stood infront of her window, her bony arms crossed against her stomach, her legs pulled close to her chest, a cig in-between her mouth and her head slowly bopping to the music blasting from the shitty radio from the other corner from her room.

She watched the tree's tap against her window, the eyrie darkness offering her a comfort of her isolating home, with a shuddered breath she threw the butt of her cigarette out the window, but she lingered for a moment, resting her head on her knee's, letting her badly and grown out blonde hair falling over her face in soft waves.

She let out a shrudded breath at the creek within her room and slowly she released her legs from her arms, letting her legs fall down from the seated window seal, her eyes cautiously scanning her room. The grey walls and dim orange lighting made her eyes scan over her walls, resting on every poster that filled her walls top to bottom, carefully focusing to any suspicious differences.

She kept her breathing quiet, stupidly hoping that her stillness would hide her within the workings of the light. Evidently, smartness wasn't her strong suit as the figure still seemed to jump from her side, causing a fearful scream from herself. With her hands outstretched infront of her, she shut her eyes tightly, stumbling back- a pang of fear flooded through her, the way her heart raced, and her mind feared the past, she felt herself small in that moment.

"Hey Zep" a deep yet cheery voice spoke up, placing his hands on her shoulders, his warmth causing her to finally stop in her cowardly attempt to move away. She opened her eyes suspiciously, finding that her hands were pressed against a sturdy chest and elbows closer into her side. She looked up, finding herself closer than anticipated; she smelt him first, the musky smell off his clothes and the mint from his lips and she was quick to recoil when her blue yet soft eyes took in the buzz cut.

"Stiles!" She snapped, running her hands up and down her baggy graphic tee, a quick response into her uncomfortably with the closeness. His face seemed to soften, his brown eyes turned into a sad stare, his brows furrowed in a panicked guilt as he wearily moved forwards, hands still outstretched out to her shoulders. "Woah, Woah" he consoled as she shrugged him off her, crossing her arms self-consciously across her stomach as she glared at him through the corner off her eye.

"Get off" she moaned, moving his hand off her arm as she stepped away, a disappointed look on her face. She looked across her room, trying to focus on anything but how close he was standing. She quickly felt embarrassed of how messy her room was and though she knew that Scott's and Stiles were far worse, she couldn't quite shake the nervousness of someone other than herself seeing her room in such a tip.

"What the hell dude" she scoffed, picking up a pillow off the floor by her odd fluffy socks covered feet and throwing it at him with as much energy her drained body could muster. "Why you creeping in my room for?" She added, her brows raised with discipline as he flinched slightly, a small scream ellipting from his lips childishly.