dude looks like a lady

It looked like an image stole from an old magazine, whoever this Izzy dude was seemed famous enough for all photo's, never one quite the same glitching out his computers webpage

It looked like an image stole from an old magazine, whoever this Izzy dude was seemed famous enough for all photo's, never one quite the same glitching out his computers webpage. He was tall, lean, black hair that was choppily cut like hers, beaded necklaces layered on his chest, which was teasingly revealed with a white shirt, buttoned lowly, just before its tuck into the jeans. His eyes took it all in with every frantic scroll of his mouse; smoking, guitars, leather jackets, a photo with a really big...package, headbands, leather trousers, girls, a shit tonne of girls.

"I thought Izzy was a girl" Stiles spoke up, deflated, his cheek resting on his flattened palm, his elbow resting across his messy desk, as his other hand continued to click through photo's. "Why would Izzy be a girl?" Scott asked humorously, his arm still resting on the back of his leather desk chair as Stiles let out a deep, and miserable sigh, sinking deeper into the chair.

"Because Izzy is a freakin' girls name man, not some hot dude dressed in leather" he falsely scoffed, a deep pit of insecurity growing at an unsettling speed within his stomach, cramping and twisting; these were the type of guys she liked? He didn't see how Billy fit into that category, even though the shirts were similar, and maybe the hair- sort off, but either way, there wasn't guys like them anymore, no more smoking with different fingers, no more bandanna's, no men in leather trousers, and defiantly no people will hair like that.

"Check out this man" Scott laughed from behind him, pushing the chair out the way as he squeezed his way infront of the desk, his hands quickly on the keyboard. Stiles felt too intrigued to even contemplate feeling guilty for it, but blondes...platinum blondes, latex, and makeup, it was everywhere, infecting his screen like a virus.

"Wait that's a dude?!" His words sounded ruder than they were supposed to be, but he was shocked, and it wasn't until he saw that there wasn't any boobs on the blonde, and did he finally notice the pink cheetah pink jock strap and the large object inside, was he taken aback by the sheer loudness of femininity on the screen. "Spoken like a true Steven Tyler" Scott teased him with a brotherly slap on the back, causing a splutter of a cough to fill his chest.

"I don't know who that is Scotty" Stiles sighed, and he could see the flickering moment of worry in the brunettes brown eyes. So far lesson no.1 on Zep didn't feel promising, he was just looking at men who wore pink lipstick better than Lydia wished she could, but this...it felt like a backhanded compliment to say she looked anything like the blonde he couldn't tear his eyes off.

"Aerosmith, you know...'dude looks like a lady' song" Scott tried hinting, the song didn't ring a bell, but the band certainly did. It was probably why Zep got on so good with his dad, breakfast felt tiredly whenever they spoke about music, music that she liked, he felt himself zone out of the conversation. And it felt strange, how sometimes his dad got on better with a kid that wasn't his own, it felt like a kick to the teeth, how he could know the answers to her questions so easily, and maybe because she was interested in the peak of his life, it sometimes felt like there was no room for him in their puzzle piece of a make-shift family.