2 A New House

Listening to HS1 rn :)

-

Louis

Once again that tuesday Louis wakes up to a buzzing sound. After cleaning up the tea from the floor he had sat down on the couch and apparently fallen asleep. This time though it isn't his alarm waking him up but the entry phone. Louis get up from the couch and runs over to the phone dizzy. Before pressing the answer button he clears his throat.

"Hello?" he says.

"Hi, is this Louis Tomlinson?" a deep voice says from the other end.

"It sure is. Louis Tomlinson here." Louis answers.

"We're from Larson's Moving Company, here to move your stuff."

"Of course, I'll open."

Louis ends the call and unlocks the door on the street.

Shortly after there's a knock on the door. Louis opens it with a smile on his face. In the hallway there is three big boned men, all taller than Louis. One of them sticks his hand out and smiles at Louis.

"Ben" he says shortly.

"Nice to meet you Ben." Louis says while shaking Ben's hand.

The moving guys are surprisingly fast and Louis watches the apartment empty out. All the boxes and furniture disappearing out of the door. If his eyes were watering he would hectically rub his eyes. If they were. Soon enough Louis has packed his car, and the apartment is fully empty. He says goodbye to Ben and the other guys as they drive away with eighty percent of his belongings. Ben told him they would be able to move it all into the new house either wednesday or thursday. Until then they promised to keep his things safe.

Louis is sitting in his car on his way to the new house. It's small but nice. Big windows, and a small garden. When he gets there he hesitates before getting out of the car. It was his first time being here since getting the keys. The previous owners were a young couple. They had just gotten a baby and wanted a bigger place. Louis on the other hand was all by himself and didn't like big rooms 'cause they seemed too empty. That was also one of the reasons he hosted so many parties. Filling up the space with half strangers had worked the past years. But since Louis actually enjoys privacy, he decided to get a smaller place.

Slowly Louis slides the key into the door and pushes down the door handle. The door glides open and reveals the small house. There is a faint scent of honey, and the white walls are shining. Carefully he steps over the doorstep and pulls out the key. Looking around in the house Louis finds himself grinning. It was the right thing to do. Moving.

-

The chapters are probably gonna be a bit short, but that just means I'll post more often soo.
xx author