7 Hopes

Louis

When Louis went home he couldn’t stop thinking about the café boy. It was only when Liam and Zayn had asked him why he was smiling that he noticed the aching in his cheeks. He just told them he was happy about the area. They took that as an ok reason, since they all knew how nervous Louis had been about moving.

Right now Louis is standing in front of the mirror trying his best not to look like a mess. If he is gonna see the boy again he wants to look at least a bit decent. He went straight home from work so he can get to the café. As Louis is on his way to the café, he notices his heart beating fast. 

Chill out. You’re just going to a café. No need to worry. Louis thinks to himself. But he is worrying. What if the boy is serving him, and he loses his voice or what if the boy says something he doesn’t hear, and he’ll have to ask again or what if-
Chill the fuck out Louis! He takes a deep breath and continues on his way.

When he gets to the café, it turns out, there was nothing to worry about. After Louis has looked through the café, he notes that the pretty boy, with the curly hair and the green eyes, isn’t here. He sighs but sits down at a table anyways. The café is great, and he’s already here. He settles for another tea and a cookie this time.

-

The next day Louis tries again only to get disappointed. But why? It’s not like they got his order wrong or anything. Then Louis finds himself daydreaming about the boy. About his blushing cheeks, how his voice might sound, and what his smile may look like. If his skin is soft, if his hair smells nice and his name. He hadn’t looked at his name tag when he saw him, he was way too caught up in his eyes. Now Louis really wishes he did. 

You’re daydreaming about a boy you’ve only seen once… And you don’t even know his name? But it’d be weird to ask. ‘Hey what’s your colleges name? Which one? Oh, the tall, pretty one with beautiful eyes.’ And what if they ask why? The only reason Louis can think of seems a bit creepy. He’s not even sure he’ll ever see him again. Maybe it was his last day on Sunday. With his mind gloomy, Louis is on his way back to Liam's place. He’s getting a bit tired of not having his own house. Although the moving company had called and told him they’re able to move his things on Thursday.

-

I’m not sure if like the thinking parts, but I’ll hold on to them a bit. And don’t worry Niall will be here too ;)
xx author