5.

After the divorce, Lisa stayed in her sisters house, Jisoo. It took her 2 weeks to get him out of her mind with her sisters help.

She was thankful for her sister for always staying by her side. She lost all her friends and her parents love for defending him.

Her friends always hated him for how cold he was to their friends, but Lisa was blinded by love and kept defending him. This made their friendship part away but thankfully Jisoo was still their friends.

Lisa insisted on calling her friends to apologize them. She knew she was always wrong and stubborn. So for her sister's sake, Jisoo called them all to come over.

After 20 minutes, they all arrived and sat on the couch while greeting Jisoo.

None of them dared to talk as they stared at Lisa, who was in verge of crying, but she held it. She was always too emotional ever since she became part of the jeons.

Seeing her in this state, Jennie couldn't hold it as she ran to her and hugged her while they both cried in each others arm.

The rest of them joined the hug as they all fell on the floor.

Lisa missed this old time. She missed her friends who was always there for her.

Lisa was always a happy and cheerful girl who always brightened their mood. She was a good dancer, good poem writer and a good friend.

Now she stopped all her favorite things and learned how to be a good wife. She learned how to cook bulgogi because she knew it was his favirite. Not just that, she learned how to wash clothes, clean the houses. Back in high school, she knew how to do none of them and her only favorite thing to do is dancing and writing.

Seeing how their friends changed a lot, like a lott broke their heart. When they first saw her, her eyes were in verge of tears. They knew she was always a strong girl and never cried in front of them.

After what seems so slow, they all broke the hug as they laughed seeing each others face. They were all tearing up and their make up was a mess.

"guys, I'm so sorry for not trusting you. I should've known my ex husband was a jerk, please forgive me, i-"

"Lisa, we know how much you regretted. And we don't care if you didn't believe us, you were just too dumb to fall for his charms" Rose said.

Lisa laughed at her words, of how true it was "really, you guys forgive me?" I asked and they all nodded and gave me a sweet smile before hugging again.

"I miss you guys so much" Lisa said.

"I miss you more" Jennie said.

"ani, I miss you more from scale 100/10" Rose said.

"isn't it scale 10/100- oh I get it haha" Jennie's said while laughing awkwardly on purpose.

"why don't you guys have a sleepover here?" Jisoo suggested.

"of course, I miss that old time where we would have a sleepover on each others house" Rose said with her eyes widened and mouth shaped 'O'.

_

_

For the past 1 month. Jungkook felt relieved that his ex wife has left already.

He was always hanging out with Sana and buying her expensive dresses and lingeries and now she's living in his mansion.

The maid's didn't like her. She would always boss them around rudely and telling them to do this and that in 20 minutes or else they're fired.

She would sometimes bring up Lisa's name and talk badly about her and the younger maid almost threw her 2 feet sandal on her.

They wanted to quit the job but no one wanted to hire a maid. When they went to buy a groceries, they looked for any one who wanted to hire the maid but none wants.

They had no other choice but to stay for a while.

"hye jin!" Jungkook shouted from the bedroom and the maid immediately went to check what his problem was, and saw him raising a shirt with a lipstick stain on it. Oh god.

"why is this not washed properly?" he said coldly with a rude stare.

"I m-"

"I have a meeting with the clients today. Aren't you responsible for washing my clothes?" he said but more darker tone.

"i- i'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I'll wash it now and dry it fast for you" the young maid said. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. Seeing his face darkened did not make it any better.

"what happened to your cleaning skills? These days I've been wearing smelly clothes to work, is something wrong with your hands or washing machine?" he asked.

"no Mr. Jeon, Ms. Lisa used to wash your clothes and I don't know how she made it clean" she said. Jungkook forehead creased.

"and why? Did I hire you both for nothing?" he asked.

"yes, but she always said she wanted to wash it instead even though I refused it many times. Don't worry Mr. Jeon, I'll go wash your shirt and dry them quick!" she said as she grabbed his shirt and went quickly while closing the door behind.

After she left, Jungkook sat on the bed as he stared blankly at the floor. He kinda felt a little Bad for how he treated her. All this time he was washing his clothes? What else did she do?

"baby, what are you thinking of" Sana said behind him as she back hugged him.

She already showered and was dressed in a rob.

Normally, he would kiss her back and make out with her, but he didn't feel like it. He felt guilty and curious.

"jungkook, what's wrong" Sana asked. He shooked his head and got up.

"no. It's nothing, I have to go to a meeting now. Be a good girl?" he said. She looked at him dissapointedly but nodded.

"after your meeting, let's have some fun" she said seductively. He smiled a little and nodded while leaving the room.

'ugh, I wanted to show him my new lingerie and now he left me wet' she thought while rolling her eyes.

________
What do you guys think if this chapter?

I know I said that this is a short story and I will be posting once a day but I'm too bored.

Quarantine got me feeling bOrEd.

I hope you enjoy this chapter💕.