18.

Sorry for the late update. Today's my 13th birthday and I'm not celebrating it lol. Fish me some comments ❤.

___________________

After discussing the plan, jin was the first to make a move on Jisoo. They were all currently outside Jisoo's house standing behind her large tree and peeking her from the window of her living room while she was watching a TV.

"come on oppa, you go first. I just called jungkook and he'll be here in any minute" Rose said.

"but guys I-"

"cmon!! Don't ruin our plan" Jennie said while pushing him off the tree.

"I- you Ugh" he gave up as he walked to her front door and ringed the bell. Jisoo paused the TV and placed her popcorn down as she walked to open the door.

"oppa!" she said in a happy voice.

"y-yes I was just in-" Jisoo hugged him harder which caused him to startle.

"I miss you so much and- omg um- I'm so sorry for your hand! here let me make it up to you, come in" she said as she opened the door wider.

"o- okay" jin said in a confused voice as he looked at them behind him before walking in to the house.

"does it hurt much?" Jisoo asked as soon as they both sat in the couch.

"n- no eh you didn't go hard on me don't worry" he said.

_

"can you hear anything?" taehyung asked behind the tree. It was in front of the window 5 Meters away.

"no, let's try getting closer" Jennie said.

"but that's not our plan! He wasn't supposed to get in there, and where the fuck is jungkook?!" Rose asked frustratedly.

"I don't know you guys! Let's change the plan fast!" taehyung said.

"but jin isn't here, he might mess up and we don't have time until-"

"what are you guys doing behind the tree" a voice said behind them cutting Jennie's word.

As they turned around, they saw jungkook and Lisa looking at them as if they're waiting for them to say something.

"oh hi oppa, hi unnie, why are you all standing here?" Lisa asked.

They were looking at each other thinking of what to do. The plan seemed to fail and they were trying to figure out another thing to do.

"uhh- Jungkook you're not supposed to be here, come Lisa" Jennie said as she dragged her arm and dragged her beside her. Taehyung and Rose looked at her and decided to continue her plan.

"y- yes you should leave before Jisoo comes here!" Rose said as she tried to push him away while he looked confused.

"guys what do you m-"

"yess you know how Jisoo noona is ooooff soooo scary" taehyung said dramatically.

"I know but why should I-"

"not another words kook, you should leave before she sees you" taehyung said as he pushed him to the ground.

"what the fuck was that! I thought you guys called me to be here!"

"No! I swear I'll tell Jisoo unnie that you came here so she'll beat your ass now leave!" Rose said trying to make her voice louder.

"guys I don't understand-" Lisa got cut off when the door opened.

"guys what's wrong?" Jisoo asked as she walked to them, followed by jin.

"jungkook was with her, they were both sneaking behind your back and went somewhere and we stopped him from seeing her!" taehyung said.

"sneaking? What do you mean?" Jisoo asked confusingly.

"I don't know, I thought you agreed for me to be with her" Jungkook said. At this point, everyone are confused.

"I did, but what's the problem here?" Jisoo asked to them.

"wait what?" Jennie asked. She wasn't sure of what she said.

"wait, so you have no problem with him being here? Or with her?!" taehyung asked in disbelief.

"haha yeah, I realized how much they both loved each other so I don't want to be the villain in their relationship" Jisoo said.

"oh, well that's good!" Jennie said with surprised and happy tone.

"then what were you guys doing? Are you trying to separate us?" Jungkook asked.

"n- no we just thought that if you got any closer with her Jisoo unnie might get more angrier and violent so we thought by trying to avoid you from Lisa then she'll stop and everything will be fixed again" Rose said.

"then what was the plan?" Lisa asked.

___
Flashback

"or.. As soon as we got to Jisoo's house, jin will be the first to make the move like.. Talk to her and praise her for taking care of Lisa and make her feel proud for being a good sister, but you should talk to her outside her house so she can see him" Rose said.

"Okay? And how is this gonna fix everything, we need to show her that we're with her side" Jennie said.

"then how?" jin asked.

"so we will call Jungkook, tell him to meet us in 'front' of her house. Then jin will come to him and you'll say "what are you doing here? Leave before I hurt you I'm over our plan, so leave Lisa alone and never come back" also try pushing him as If you guys are fighting" rose said.

"w- wait say it again? Give me a second I'll copy it" he said while taking out the paper.

"what, are, you doing, here." Rose said slowly for him to copy.

"leave Lisa alone and never come back, never come back"

"done!"

"now it's settled? In conclusion, jin will call Jisoo outside her door and talk to her outside and praise her for being a sister and taking care of her little sister then when jungkook comes we will all push him and tell him to leave us and Lisa alone, but we'll tell him about the plan after" Jennie said and they all nodded.

"finally! Brb, I need to waz" taehyung said as he ran to the bathroom. Jin cringed as he went to the kitchen while Jennie walked to her room. Rose stayed on the couch so she watched them all leaving.

They all came back to the living room awkwardly and sat on the couch after realizing something.

"I almost forgot about the plan"

"me too I'm so hungry"

"I still need to waz"

"shut the fuck up you dickhead"

They finally stopped and looked at Rose. "welcome back" she said as soon as they finished talking.

"when's the plan?" taehyung asked with a sour face, holding his bladder.

"today at five pm, get ready and I'll call jungkook to be there" Rose said.

"but I feel bad, he's my friend and he doesn't know about our plan, shouldn't we tell him about the plan before we start?" jin asked.

"we'll tell him after, there's no time now to get ready, now you can all get ready and taehyung, go waz before you wet here" Jennie said. Taehyung ran immediately to the bathroom after that.

End of the flashback

____
Sorry for this boring chapter. I made up the plan just now so it's bad and you might be confused for this chapter because myself is also confused. This chapter is all about the plan, so the next chapter, hopefully it will be better ❤.

Stay safe!