13.

1 month later

"here, you should drink a milk too it's good for pregnant woman" Rose said while feeding Lisa a milk.

"good girl. Now say aaah" Rose fed her another yoghurt fruit.

"there you go~ here eat some jam Bread"

"om- kay un- ie I'm stieol eedting" Lisa said while chewing faster.

"yah Rose, she can eat by herself, you're choking her" Jennie said.

Rose completely ignored her as she fed her another jam bread. "good right?" she said while raising her eye brows.

Lisa nodded "unnie you can eat, I know how to eat by myself".

"okay but eat all of these, we want to see this tiny thing growing up" Rose said while rubbing her stomach.

"eesh leave her alone and let's eat faster so we can go look for the babies clothes" Jennie said happily.

"but we don't know the gender yet" Lisa said.

"no not yet Jennie, let's just buy the important things like the baby crib, the blanket and stuff" Jisoo suggested.

"oo~ I know exactly what to buy. Cmon let's finish faster so we can go!" Rose said while jumping on her seat.

"exactly! Your dish is still full and you haven't eaten a single pieces yet!" Jennie pointed at her plate.

"oh haha right".

_

"isn't this cute?" Rose said while showing the napkin.

"put that d-"

"omg! plushies! We need more" Jennie said while taking another one.

"no guys-"

"Lisa yah, do you think we need to buy this phone for your kid?" Jisoo asked.

"no! Why would it need a phone?!" Lisa asked unbelievable.

"emergency call, duh" Lisa facepalmed at her older sister.

"ok guys, we don't need those, I'm not even nearly 5 month pregnant, let's just get the important stuff then we get the clothes" Lisa said to them.

"Jennie you can get these plushies, but not too much!" Lisa said as she saw her carry about above of her head of splushies.

"but they're all cute" Jennie said. Lisa sighed frustratedly. They were all more excited for her kid than herself.

"guys please I don't feel well" Lisa said. Jennie and all dropped their things on the floor as they walked to her.

"Aww don't worry, I'm sorry" Jisoo said.

"we'll buy these later, now what do you want to eat?" Rose asked.

"I feel like vomiting" Lisa said with pale face.

"ok let's go to the bathroom" Jennie said as they walked out of store, leaving the workers to fix the stuff.

_

"huh, have you made the blood check yet?" Jungkook asked Taehyung on a phone call.

"yes, you can check the result on your email I just sent"

Upon hearing this, Jungkooks eyes lit up.

Taehyung told the doctor to make her child's blood test by syringing Lisa's stomach while she was asleep in the hospital bed and made a blood test from the fetus blood and jungkooks blood.

"thank you hyung" he said and hanged up the call.

He sat on his desk and opened his laptop and clicked the email website.

KimTaehyung22@gmail.com ✅

He clicked the email and found the file as he clicked on it as he read the results.

Probability of paternity 99.99998%

Jeon Jungkook is the biological father of the tested child. Based on testing results from analyses of the DNA loci listed, the probability of paternity is 99.99998%.

(UEHSNDJEJSJBSG i don't know anything about the DNA blood test, forgive me 😥 I only know a little bit of it from the film)

"YASSS" jungkook shouted as he jumped from the seat and started dancing weirdly in his office.

"Mr. Jeon the paper- oh I'm sorry" Jungkook stopped dancing and looked to who it was, his secretary was standing awkwardly at the door as he was about to leave.

Jungkook cleared his throat "yes hand me those papers, you may leave now and take a 1 week break" Jungkook said.

"wait really! A-"

"or take a 1 month break"

"i-"

or a year or wait no- no you can take a 1 month break" Jungkook said and flashed him a smile before siting on his desk while the secretary was freezing on his place.

He couldn't process what his boss said. A month break? He smiled at me? Did he wake up in the wrong bed? Is this seriously happening.

"yes, you may leave now and pick up your last double check" jungkook said as he handed him the check.

He took the check and his eyes widened, 10 million won!?

"o- oh thank you Mr. Jeon" he said as he left the office.

Jungkook stretched his body and stretched his fingers before holding the laptop.

"now, time for the plan"