14

Her

A few weeks had passed... Betty spent most of her time with Toni and Jughead, they were becoming realer friends then Archie and Veronica ever were...

"So what's on today's agenda," Betty asked sitting on one of the bar stools.

"I'm in the mood for a party." Jughead shrugged at his own comment. Toni gave him a look.

"I'll actually help clean up this time," Jughead said.

"Count me in too," Betty replied smiling.

"Well, I don't see a problem then," Toni told them.

"Well, I should start heading to school, or I'll be late," Betty mentioned.

"Oh, I'll drive you." He looked up at her.

"I don't think that's the best idea..." she kissed him on the cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." He replied.

Him

Toni looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Never in a million years would I every think Jughead jones would fall in love." Toni smiles at him.

"I'm not falling in love, Toni" he turned to face her.

"You went from wanting to slit her throat, to making out with her in the rain." Toni smiles slightly. Jughead put his head on the table

"damn it."

"Look, I'm not saying it a bad thing." Toni paused "I'm just saying maybe, you should show her, or at least tell her?" Toni suggested while eating a Cashew.

Her

"Betty I was wondering if you wanted to go to pops with me tonight?" Archie asked as if everything was normal.

"Uh, actually I can't, I'm going to a party tonight." Betty smiled.

"Since when do you go to parties?" He asked.

"It's kinda a new thing for me."

"Oh." Archie sighed. "Well do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"Actually Jughead is picking me up." Betty smiled while closing her locker.

"Who's jughead?"

"A...Friend." Betty wasn't ready to tell him that they were basically together.

"Oh." He said. "When can I meet him?" He asked.

"I don't know." Betty shrugged. Betty looked at her phone. There was a notification from Jughead.

J- hey beautiful, I'm here

"I should go, he's here." Betty smiled and walked away. Little did she know, Archie was right behind her. Betty smiled when she saw Jughead standing against a black car, he was wearing sunglasses and his s t-shirt. She ran up and hugged him, and he took her into his embrace.

"So you are friends with that thug?" Archie called out. Betty looked back at him and pulled away from Jughead. "You told me, you didn't know him." Archie looked hurt.

"Arch.."

"No! He punched me, and now you're hugging him?" Archie shouted.

"Archie please."

"No betty! Tell me the truth." Archie stepped closer, Jughead smirked.

"You're just mad, that I know how to keep her." Jughead smirk grew.

"What?"

"Face it Red, you guys made her life a living hell, you were Exhausting." Jughead pushed him.

"You don't want to mess with me," Archie replied

"Oh, really?" Jughead lifted up his sleeve revealing his tattoo. Archie stepped back and punched him in the nose. Jughead wiped the blood with his arm and started to laugh. "That was a really bad decision, Red." He threw his glasses on the ground, Jughead punched him harder, and Archie winced as he held his cheek. "Get in the car." He said to betty.

"Jug..." she touched his cheek.

"Betty...get in the fucking car!" Betty complied. "I will fuck you up!" Jughead shouted. "But not here." Jughead picked up his glasses and got in the driver's seat. The ride was silent. Jughead got out of the car and opened Betty's door. He held out his hand to help her out.

"Don't touch me." She stated.

"Betts..."

"No!"

"He deserved it."

"He asked a fucking question, Jughead!" She shouted.

"He was interrogating you," Jughead said. Betty looked into his eyes. "Okay...okay, I'm sorry." Betty narrowed her eyes. He crouched down and looked up at her.

"I'm sorry for punching him." He said genuinely.

"Fine." Has uncrossed her arms. Jughead got up and offered her his hand again. She took it and got out of the car. They walked into the Wyrm hand in hand, Like they owned the place. Betty untangled her fingers, to take out her ponytail, soon after their fingers were reunited.

She felt fearless

She untouchable

She felt unstoppable

He made her feel that way...