08

CHAPTER 8--☆--

CHAPTER 8
----

Today was Jisung's first mission with Felix as Peter. He was really nervous, he is afraid to mess up and he definitely do not want Felix to kill him. "Hey you're here." Felix began speaking, "I hope you are ready. Alright briefing time, listen up... our targets today are Choi Hyunsuk, Daniel and Kanemoto Yoshinori. They are living at the building over there. They recently flirted with our boys which were Hyunjin, Changbin and your Minho." Hearing Minho's name made Jisung's blood boil, how could they fucking mess with HIS Minho. As possessive and psychotic Minho was, deep down Felix know that Jisung was worse. "So, you ready to kill? Don't worry I know how nervous you are but I believe in you that you can do it, so don't disappoint me alright?"

"Let's do this, I will take out Yoshi, you take out Hyunsuk. Is that alright...?" Jisung was afraid he would get scolded for taking lead but to his shock Felix wasn't even done explaining. "Uhm Jisung, these are just the so called target practice...don't forget our main target is still Park Jihoon." How could Jisung have forgotten that they were dealing with Jihoon today...

"Alright... so what's the plan Lix?"

"You need practice since you're new and to do that you will use you snipe to kill both of them at once. Take it as a warm up for our next mission? I will be beside you while I take Jihoon out alright?"

"Okay. Let's do that." As they are dealing with two separate targets today, they can't risk having the other targets alerted, they quickly equipped their snipes with their 6x scopes and put a silencer for a quieter effect.

1..2..3 'BANG' 2 somewhat silent gun shots were heard as they watch their targets fall to the floor with bullets in their head. "Good job Ji, I'm looking forward to working with you for further missions. See you at Seungmo's tomorrow at 4pm. Our meetings are at 4pm."

"Thanks, and see you." Jisung and Felix quickly left the building and head home. How do they walk around with a gun? They don't. Seungmin always pick them up. After dropping Jisung off, Seungmin proceed to drop Felix off. They had changes, instead of having the both of them keep the gun at home and risk suspicions they will now leave their guns with Seungmin.

Felix quietly thanked Seungmin before entering his house and going to his room. After arriving at his room safely he quickly presses the button on his phone that Jeongin had invented to resume the CCTV live footage. It's been awhile since he had this much fun killing, he wanted to do more. He couldn't stop, he was slowly losing his mind. He made his way to his secret room and coded a digital yet explosive bomb and hack into the system of a random person's house and set it off.

He was pretty much satisfied with the situation and went to sleep. The next morning, the news was reporting about the recent murders and the explosion that took place last night. Chan didn't even look at Felix's grinning face and asked, "was it your doing?" Felix was panicking internally but he suddenly remembers about the CCTV and just replied a 'no'. Chan didn't believe the younger one bit and stood up from the couch and walked over to Felix dragging him to his room.

"I installed a CCTV and I don't believe it wasn't you who did all those stuffs so now I'm going to check it right in front of you so you have no one else to run. The CCTV will play its footage right before you, you ready?"

"Mhm" was all Felix replied as he knew damn well the camera wouldn't catch anything.

Chan loaded the SD card and began to watch the footage playback of last night. Fast forward, he found nothing at all. Chan looked at Felix with guilt and apologised for blaming it on him before even checking the truth.

"I'm sorry for suspecting you with solid proof, the camera clearly shows nothing and that you didn't leave last night. Sorry bro..."

Felix just smirked and mumbled a, "I know."

"What was that?" Chan couldn't hear what he said,
but Felix just answered, "I said it's okay...can I go now?"

"Yea" Chan replied before letting Felix leave his room.

"I swore I heard the front door yesterday...maybe I was just imagining things because of the situation we're in now. Yea that should be it, how could I have blamed Felix when he was innocent...I'm such a bad brother."

----
FIN CHAPTER 8
----