10

CHAPTER 10 --☆--

CHAPTER 10
----

[three years later...]

Today was the day Felix propose to Changbin. Changbin received saw a letter addressed to him on his table when he was about to walk out the door to meet Felix. It was 6pm.

The first letter said:
"Go to the place we first met for your next clue."

Changbin was thinking...mmm I met Felix... The school. I saw him at the principal's office.

Changbin quickly put on his shoes and ran to the school's office. "You're here Changbin, here you go." The principal smiled softly before handing him the next letter. She was happy to see that those two were in a happy relationship even after graduation.

Second clue,
"Go to the place where you first cried with me."

The place where I first cried...hmmm... OH! The canteen, I cried there when Felix got beaten up. ouch.

Changbin made his way to the canteen to find Minho and Jisung seating at the table they usually always eat lunch at. "You're here, here you go." Minho said passing him the next envelope.

Third clue,
"The place you drag me to every weekend."

I know this one! The arcade.

Changbin walked to the arcade near Felix's place, surely enough he sees Jeongin standing there. "Here you go Hyungie." he said passing him the next envelope.

Fourth clue,
"Favourite ice cream place?"

Changbin didn't even have to think before he made his way there, he sees Hyunjin there. "Here you go have fun heh."

Fifth Clue,
"Where was it when you found out about my identity and the things, I did for you?"

T-the roof at [address]... Changbin quickly made his way there, he wasn't even tired running around in fact he was excited at where this was going. Upon arrival, he sees Seungmin there watch videos. "Ah you're here...here you go shortie." Seungmin said passing him the next envelope.

Last clue,
"Where do we always cuddle at?"

Felix's place? That should be it. He made his way there.

When he arrived, he rang the door bell and Woochan the couple answered it. "Just go upstairs to the balcony." When he entered the house, he saw everyone already there sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart. He made his way to the balcony and say that the whole place was decorated really nicely. By now it's 8pm making the lights shine even brighter. He followed the lights on the floor not even noticing the rest of stray kids behind him with a camera. When he reached the end of the path, there Felix was standing at the end in front of a luminating heart shaped. "You are finally here Binnie."

Felix gave a soft smile before kneeling down on one knee,
"I love you so much binnie. I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always. Your love is something that I can't control. You are on my mind and heart all the time. Before I met you, I was not familiar with the feeling of love. But now I came to know what love is. My heart misses its beats when I come closer to you. I love you. So, will you do me the honours and marry me?"

"Yes! of course I will" Changbin was crying and smiling as he watches Felix slip the engagement ring on to his middle finger. The rest of stray kids came started cheering for Changlix.

[Wedding]

Felix was so nervous, it was the day he was finally marrying his fiancé. They had been planning this wedding for 8 months. From the suits to the guest list, from the venue to the decoration.

They were all touching the final go through while Changlix were practicing their vows in separate rooms. They weren't allowed to see each other until the wedding begin, they have no idea how either of them looked.

Finally, it was starting the wedding ceremony. Felix was standing at the right side of the alter with Woojin in the middle of it waiting for the doors to open. The doors finally opened and Chan being the dramatic ass he is was shouting "Behold it's the most beautiful bride on earth and he has arrived bitches!" The crowds were laughing at Chan's silliness while Changbin was embarrassed but soon enough the crowd were silent again watching as Changbin slowly approach the alter with lights on him.

As soon as Changbin reached the alter, Woojin began his speech.

"May the bride and groom face each other and bow."

They bowed to each other and smiled, they couldn't believe it's finally happening.

"You may now say your vows."

"Changbin, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is in an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life."

By the end of Felix's speech, he put the ring on to Changbin's ring finger while Changbin was crying and so were the audiences but now it's Changbin's turn to say the speech.

"I, Seo Changbin, pledge my undying love to you, Lee Felix, as I invite you to share my life. I promise to be kind, unselfish, respectful and trustworthy so that together, our dreams of a beautiful future can come true. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you Lee Felix to be my Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, or richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live."

With that said, Changbin slipped on the ring on Felix's finger.

"Seo Changbin, do you take Lee Felix as your husband?"

"I do"

"Lee Felix, do you take Seo Changbin as your husband?"

"I do"

"Any objections?"

The crowd was silent no one were going to stop these beautiful newlyweds.

"You may now kiss each other and forever hold your peace"

Felix swiftly pulled Changbin in and kissed him. Cheers could be heard from the crowd as they part and held hands while walking out of the church into the car prepared for them to the airport where they would be going on a honeymoon vacation alone, just the two of them with no distractions or anything separating them ever again.

 Cheers could be heard from the crowd as they part and held hands while walking out of the church into the car prepared for them to the airport where they would be going on a honeymoon vacation alone, just the two of them with no distractions or a...

{a/n: yes, I reused the wedding scene from jilix and I will be using it in my future books too so yeet.}

----
FINISHED
----