PREFACE

the world is still beautiful

IN THE AFTERMATH OF HER MOTHER'S UNTIMELY DEATH, Aera's life takes a dark and unexpected turn. Abandoned by her relatives, she is sold into the squalid world of the red-light district where she is forced to live a life of captivity.

In this hopeless existence, she faces an insurmountable debt that she must pay back by serving nightly duties to the district's patrons. But just as she resigns herself to this fate, a chance encounter with a girl possessing hair as red as the dawn sets in motion a chain of events that will forever change the course of Aera's life.  

The exiled princess who seeks to reunite all five dragon warriors had give Aera a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, amidst the chaos and danger that surrounds her, she could discover a way to break free from the unyielding shackles that have restrained her for so long.

Perhaps she can finally fly.

Aera
THE FLIGHTLESS ONE

my tears and pain shackled me to the ground if i wish to soar in the skiesi shall let smile and find happiness

my tears and pain
shackled me to the ground
if i wish to soar in the skies
i shall let smile and find happiness

The five dragons

• Hakuryū| 白龍 | WhiteKIJA

KIJA

  •Seiryū| 青龍|Blue
SHIN-AH
•Ryokuryū| 緑龍|Green
JAE-HA

•Shiryū|紫龍|Purple
AERA

•Ōryū | 黄龍|Yellow
ZENO

DISCLAIMERS:

While the franchise of Akatsuki and its characters are not my own, I do have ownership over my original character, Tsukiko, as well as a few others. I must note that any graphics shown, or to be shown, are not created exclusively mine.

I had made this when I was sixteen, the plot and writings have changed so much times over the course of the years.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

Prostitutions, alcohol, human-trafficking, suicide, domestic abuse, and non-descriptive SA are part of this book. If you are uncomfortable then please do not read.

 ©VaiaBell (2019)