PROLOGUE

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THIS TALE? It unfurls like a tapestry of old, recounting the story of a woman whose destiny brushed against the heavens themselves. This tale takes its first breath with a woman and a dragon.

"Human woman..."

Within the void, a brilliant flash of violet aura ignited the emptiness, revealing the majestic form of a dragon adorned with iridescent purple scales. The creature's presence towered over a young woman, casting an otherworldly glow upon her.

Her violet curls cascaded onto her shoulders, framing a face marked with bruises and weariness. Despite her battered appearance, her lips held a hint of rouge, a touch of color.

Her gaze, once resigned and empty, now flickered with a glimmer of hope as she beheld the magnificent being before her. It was a light that had long been extinguished but was now rekindled, a spark of brightness within her depths.

"I offer you half of my power," the dragon's voice resonated, a profound timbre that echoed through. "With this gift, you shall stand as a warrior, to protect and serve King Hiryuu."

Tears welled in her eyes as emotion threatened to overcome her. Through her choked words, she managed to speak, her voice laced with determination. "I'll accept. I'll fight for your King. But in return, I implore you... grant me the strength to be free."

In that moment, a pact was formed, a promise exchanged between a broken soul and a creature of the heavens.

A WOMAN REBORN DESTINED FOR THE SKIES.