Part 26

Thanks guys for complete the target.
Guys tell me should i end this book. If yes then i will end it soon, becoz from 1year i published this but still i didn't get good response.

Lets start.
A: so tell me shiv what i meant to u.
S: shivaay close their distance & come to her.
Seeing his move her breath get hitched. Shivaay chuckled that his mere presence make her out of breath.
Seeing their proximity Anika close her eyes.
S: anika u meant everything to me. Anika little blush listening his words.
Ur presence make me feel that someone also made for me who undersrand me like no one did. Ur one smile is enough to made my day. When u r crying, Ur tears stabbed on my heart, i felt i will kill the person whoever want hurt u.
Anika i know u have a horrible past. But its doesn't matter to me. But i want to be ur present n future also if u permit ne i will fill ur life along with lots happiness & blessings. I know u need some time to trust on our relation.
A: anika still stand by closing her eyes, tears made their way from her eyes. She want to believe his every words but she didnt get over from her past. But she want him to make her life liveable.
S: anika i know its not easy. But i will wait for u rest of my life. So u can take as much time as u want. But i will be there for u in any phase of ur life. This is Shivaay Singh Oberoi promise to u.
Listening his words anika open her eyes & look into his blue & greenish eyes which held lots of respect, care & may be unconditional love.
A:shivaay i want to trust u as my partner but i got betrayed by my own people for which it will take some time to mend the relation relatable.
Will u give me some time, will u trust me rest of my life, will u care for me like u r doing right now.
S: shivaay saw her with mixed emotion. & held her against his chest.
Anika i know u need time to believe me. I will earn ur trust by my respect,care & most important with unconditional love.
After litsening his words she brust into tears, she never thought that someone would care for her like this.
A:Thank u shivaay i will try my best to trust u fully.saying this she hugged him so tightly.
S: even i will try best to make u believe on love jaan.
Anika broke the hug & look at him with lots of emotion.
Shivaay chuckled seeing her action. Sry anika if u felt bad, i won't tell u. Hr couldn't complete his sentence that her moves shocked
Anika take his lips for little peck. She about to broke kiss then shivaay broke that directly see her eyes to take petmission she nodded next moment shivaay take her lips in a soft kiss which full of love, care she loved every bit of it.
Shivaay take her upper lips & she take his lower one both r kissing like there is no tomorrow.
After 5 minute they got breathless.
Shivaay saw her flawless beauty which looking more attractive after their passionate kissing session.
Anika still closed her eyes. She think if she open her eyes her dream get shattered, shivaay understood again take lips for kiss.
Anika also reciprocates with full of passio. After 2 minute she broke the kiss n look at him with teary eyes. Hug him as much tight she can.
Thank u shiv to come in my life. U changed my life.
Shivaay nodded in negative & said anika before u i am not like the way today i am infront of u. I want say thanks for coming in my life. Thanks for making my life so colorful. I promise that i fill ur life with every bright color.
Anika snuggle more in his arms. He hold her soft feature so delicately & soothing her back with his palms.

After two week

Life totally changed for anika. In this two weeks shivaay never failed to feel her special, he always take her to watch movie or long drive in his tight schedule of office. She amused to saw different shivaay who always there for her. But she don't want that shivaay lost his business for her.
He is doing so much for her.

Here Shivaay realised how much he loved anika in two their bond getting strong.
S: i know i have deep feelings for anika but dont know when its turn into love, i know she need some time.& i want to give her time, i dont want that our relation face any kind of distrust, so she want i will wait for her lifetime. Should i tell her about my feelings, becoz she also best friend of mine. I should tell her.

Precap: shivika convo over their relation & new entry

40 vote unlimited comments.

Masuma