Part 32

Thanks to my loyal readers.

Let's start.

After spending sometime in park
Shivika drove away oberoi mansion.

Dadi to shivika
Puttar did u got the engagement ring for tanya.
S: yes dadi we got it. Do u know who choose it my best friend anika. she helped me a lot.
D: i knew it becoz my anika is the best Anika smile seeing dadi's love for her but next moment she feel bad that he consider her as his best friend only.

At that moment shivaay's phone ringing. Shivaay pick up the call next moment.
S: hlo tanya. What happened baby.
Listening baby from shivaay's mouth Anika wanta to smash tanya's face but she control her anger again concerntrate on their convo.
After hang up the phone shivaay sat on thev couch with thud.
Seening this dadi got tense.

D: kay hua billu anything serious.
S: woh actually dadi.
D: what puttar.
A: aab bol bhi dijiye kay boli apki mayna ne i mean tanya ne.
S: wo dadi tanya was saying that she has to attentend a very important meeting next week in Australia . So she has to go.

D: what's problem in that puttar.
S:Actually dadi. If she go then she won't get time for our wedding

Anika sequal in happiness.
Shivaay to anika
S:why r u laughing.

Anika shrugged of it & about to drinking water but after listening shivaay's next word anika's breath get hitched.
First let me complete. So dadi we both have decided that we both will marriage this week.
Listening this anika spilt the whole glass on herself.

S: what happened shock laga na. Even i feel the same when tanya told me.
So now what to do dadi.

D: puttar when u both r in love then shaadi karne main kay problem.
A: but there is lots of problem dadi. Saying this anika bitted her tongue under her teeth.
D: kay problem puttar.
A: i mean dadi in a wedding there is endless work so how's it possible.
S:why fear when
Shivaay singh oberoi is there.

I am the great Sso.
Anika's face fell down listening his words. She is having tears in her eyes.
S: so anika when u know that i am getting married in this week. Lets get to the work we have so many work to do & called omru they will help u .

S: dadi i am going becoz i have a important meeting with foreign delegates & after marriage we both will celebrate our honeymoon in Australia.

D: billu first get married then think about ur honeymoon oh khoteya chup kar. & tell anika what she has to do. Anika puttar first change ur clothes neither u will catch cold.

A: but dadi i have nothing to wear
D: anika go priyanka's room you will get something to wear.

Anika entered priyanka's room but next moment she brusting into tears.
She composed herself.
She was changing her dress but suddenly anika unable to knot the dori of her kurta.

She is trying hard but failed
so she thought to open her hair fully to cover her back so that her back will not visiable to anyone

After few minutes anika come out from priyanka' room. So she thought to ask shivaay which function going to happen.

S: anika u know what i like & dislike
So some of my friends r coming so plz help sandy to make some snacks.
Anika nodded & left for kitchen.

After sometime some friends of Shivaay gathered in hall while they all r chit chatting a servant come there with some welcome drink.

At that moment anika about to for her home but dadi suddenly called her for checking some jewelry.

While going her dupatta stuck with pin when she tried to open it her back visible to one of Shivaay's friend. He is little playboy type so he was drooling over anika.
But someone is become volcano seeing this.
Shivaay hurriedly went to anika helped her n covered her back with dupatta.
Anika was shocked seeing his posessive side. Anika about to say something before that shivaay dragged her in his room.
A: what r u doing shivaay let me go i have so many works to do.
S: but i have some work with u. Let me finish it then u go wherever u want.
S: so tell me anika what r u doing outside huh. & what happened to ur dress.
A: woh i am unable to tie it so i opened my hair but when my dupatta stuck with that pin may be its visible somehow.
S:do u have an any idea anika people gawking at u like. I really want to beat him black & blue.
A: so what Mr. Oberoi they r staring at me then its my problem not urs.
S: oh really Anika. Only i have the right to see to touch u. If anyone dare to look at u i will killed that person. Do u get that.
A: then in future if i will get married then what will u do huh.
My husband have all the rights to touch me & make love to me. This is none of ur business. Ok
Shivaay held her hand & kept it on her back.
S: listen miss anika no one has the on u. Only i have the right to touch u & make love to u.
A: look who's talking. U r getting married Shivaay. So stop chasing me.
For god sake leave me alone. Will u?
S: so u don't care if anything happen to me right.
A: why should i shivaay? Why should i. I am ur just best friend right. Then why u showing this that we both r in love. I am here to help u for ur wedding only.
S: so u want to say i am nothing to u. right.
A: i don't want to talk with u.

Shivaay is so hurt. What happened to her. She was fine few minute ago.

Omru r seeing the whole drama. All r planning to make anika realise that she is deeply love with Shivaay. But their plan failed miserably.

O: shivaay waht happened yo anika. She was right few minutes ago.
R: even i thought she will confessed her feelings to u after listening that u n tanya both r getting married this week.
Shivaay totally numb at this situation. He don't know what happened to her.

Another side.
Anika was talking someone over phone.
A: the way u told me i have done my work. Now don't harm Shivaay plz. I will leave from his life forever.
P: good for u honey. If u won't behave rude with Shivaay then how we get married baby. I am ur first love na. So its ur responsibility to marry with me.
Anika felt disgust but she has nothing to do. Becoz if she do anything. Then he will killed shivaay.
Anika to herself. No no i can't let this happen. becoz I LOVE YOU Shivaay.
Hate me becoz if u hate me u will be safe.
Saying this she left om.

Precap: Anika introduced her boyfriend with shivaay.

My loyal readers thank u for reading my book.
Masuma