Part 28

Lets start.
Shivika reached shivaay's farmhouse which held so many royal stuffs. Anika shocked to see a small palace.
In this farmhouse everything is available becoz its little far from main town so shivaay settle everything so perfectly.
A: shivaay i really loved this place this place is simple but looking so royal.
S: yeah its designed by my mother. She is very fond of interior design.
She gifted me this farm house when i was 10.
A: Woow shivaay her choice was great just like u.
S: yeah i know. Now get ready for the heaven. I called someone who can help u to get relife from ur tiredness.
Till i will take warm shower & power nape.
A: sounds good.
S: u go left there is s room where everything is which all needed ok. I am here, call me if anything u want to ok.
A:ok shiv.
Saying this they left for their respected place.
Anika reached the room where a lady in middle age waiting for her.
La:hlo mam. Plz change ur cloths.
Anika nodded in positive n changed in a towel only.
La: mam plz lay down so that i can start my work.
A: yes. Anika really felt bless to have shivaay beside her. Now she trust him & she know that what will be her decision.
The lady massage anika's back, its take away her all worries & tiredness. All credit goes to Shivaay.
La: mam i going to switch on the steamer. So plz close ur eyes for 20 minutes i am just coming. Saying this the lady left the room.
Anika is still laying but suddenly she got a call so she thought to recieve it. But due to streamer fog she can't see anything properly. At the moment her hand goes on the remote of the streamer. Her fingers press the (+) button which increase the level of the streamer. Suddenly she cough terribly.
Due to over fog she unble to breath n pass away n the floor.

In shivaay's room
After taking a warm shower he goes to kitchen to make his espresso after that he will take a power nap but suddenly he saw fogs come out from anika's room, but he also thought why this much fog coming out from her room.
He left kitchen counter & reached infront of anika's room. He banged the door several time, but he did't get any response, he became restless now.
S: anika anika are u ok. Just say it damn it. Plz ani i am loosing my control now. If u dont opened the door i will break it & will come in the room. Still he didnt get any kind of sigh.
Shivaay thought something really off to anika so he thought to break the door.
After several trying he broke the door with all his streath.
Then he saw anika lying on the floor his breath get hitched seeing her lifeless like this on the floor.
S: hey anika plz get up, he saw her whole body got warm due to streamer. So he look for the remote but couldn't find it. Soon he picked her in his arm & come out from the room asap.
Shivaay took her in his room. He make laid her on the bed softly & cover her fragile body with blanket.
He switch on the A.C. then he sat beside her & took her hand in his.
He is rubbing her hands with his so that she can come in sense.
After some time seeing no movement in anika shivaay is verge into crying. In that moment he saw her moving fingers which gave him relife that she is ok.
Anika slowly open her eyes but she shocked that shivaay is in tears.
Soon Shivaay take her in arms, hugged her tightly as much as he can.
Anika understand his current state & let him do what he want. She felt secured in his arms.
But shivaay next moves shocked her like anything.
Shivaay break the hug & take her lips for a soft & gentle kiss which showing his pain, care & selfless love. Anika also reciprocated the kiss, Shivaay broke the kiss & soon he started to kiss her forhead, her both cheeks, her nose & next he kissed her jaw line. Anika hold his kurta tightly in her fist. Shivaay come out in his sense. Break the moment. But anika wants more of it. But she can see shivaay's restlessness for her.
A: shiv i am fine. Nothing happened to me. Becoz u r threre for me.
S: what would happened if i was not there anika he said it with little anger. Which she can understand. Where is the bloody lady.
A: shiv the lady is not in fault. She told me to laid down only. But then my phone started ringing, so i went to take it but due to sweat i slipped & pass out. Sry shiv she said it in crying voice.
S: anika its ok. The situation was not good. So stop chanting ur sry. let me call the maid to clean the mess.
A: but shiv i wanna talk to dadi.
S: ok ani, he take his phone to call anika's dadi.
Anika take his phone started to talk to her dadi.
Shivaay adimring her so kneely in just towel.
Haa dadi i am fine, u dont worry shivaay is with me.
Ok puttar, take care of urself.
Ok dadi. She hanged the phone.
Give to shivaay.
She felt someone gaze on her. It was shivaay only then she realised that she is in towel. She embarrassingly bend down her head.
Shivaay understand her state goes to her.
His one gaze like a fire touch her body.
Anika Shivaay called her in his low & husky voice. But as soon shivaay make her to look at him, she hide herself in his arm.
Anika jaan why u r so blusing when i didnt do anything he stretching the last word.
Shivaay u r so cheap.
Are i didnt did anything or main cheap ho gaya ok let me show u some cheapness baby.
He chase her to catch but anika run so fastly...........baki ka next chappy main becoz u guys didn't complete the target.

Precap: Anika's uncle saying bad about anika.

Guys plz complete the target. I didn't get good response from u guys.

Plz press the star icon when read it. Plz

45 vote & unlimited comments.

Silence reader plz vote
Masuma