Part 37

Thanks to my loyal readers ur every vote means a lot. Lots of love keep reading keep loving.

Lets start.

After having conversation with shivaay
Anika went downstairs in her normal oufit.

Seeing her in normal outfit veer eyes got red in anger.

V: what the hell happened u bloody bitch. Why didn't u dress up. U know i can do anything with ur lovely family.

A: veer ji first listen to me. I think several time after that i realised that shivaay never loved  me nor he respect me. He never appreciate my any decision even when i want his attention he ignored me.

Few moment ago i think wisely that i have right to be happy.
Then I think about ur proposal again.  I think i should get married with u.

V: then why didn't u got ready into bridal outfit
Veer said it with little anger.

A: veer ji i am a girl with flesh & blood so i have some dreams about my wedding.

D: what r saying puttar teri khusi Shivaay ke sath hai iske saath nahi. Try to understand puttar.

A: dadi first i also thought that Shivaay loved but he was pretending infront all of us.
D: dadi think about again beta.

V: oyee oldie shut the hell up.
A: veer ji plz don't shout on dadi. I will make her understand.

R: oh shut up anika. Stop ur drama. becoz i know u r upto something.

Veer went his thinking mode. But again ragini intrrupted. which didn't go well to veer

R: veer don't listen her words. Why don't u slap u her & make her ready for this marriage before she end her talk a tight slap landed on ragini's cheek.

Everyone shocked seeing the scenario.
After seeing Anika has satisfaction smile on her face but she hide it.

Ragini felt like her world spining & burning sesation on her cheek.
She don't know what happened.

She come out from that trauma & look towards the owner of that slap.

R: how dare u slap me infront of all.
I will ruin Mr. Veer paratp chauhan.

Veer shouted on her.

V: if anika wants to get married with all the rituals. Why u r burning ur ass Ragini. Now stop interfering in my life.

R: oh really veer. It is me who told u about anika. If i was not there then what will u & ur men do. I am the master mind all of this. Now u r saying i have nothing to do with this matter.

Veer make calm to himself.

V: look ragini i know u helped me alot but just think if u r going to married what will u do.

After listening veer words ragini forget everything remembering shivaay's mansion cars & all the luxuries.
After come out from her dreams & made a stern face.

R: if i will get married then it will be the best one. Becoz everybody knows that Ragini deserve the best. I know which person best for me & the personality is The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.  Who can fulfill my all the desire she said it little shyness.

Here is someone murdering ragini through her eyes.
Anika ( in her mind) how dare she think about to get married with my shivaay. If she ever tried to look at what's mine i will show my warth to u ragini. If u r my sister, then don't forget i have same blood which running in ur vein.

She want to ignore it but her jealousy showing its effects on her facial expression.

Someone is admiring his lady from behind the curtain.