[Closed] Project Nigerian Prince [Closed]

As writers, we can break the power of a single story by twisting the Nigerian Prince stereotype into something creative and also using our stories as a tool to discourage cyber-crime

Are you ready? Let's dive in.

PROMPTS

1. Dave is a Nigerian prince. He literally comes from a long line of royal blue bloods who have managed to hold their dynasty despite the strong influence of modernism. There is one HUGE snag to Dave's princeliness: he is flat out broke. Craft a story where he tries anything but a crime to earn a living.

2. Uchenna finally met Christine for the first time after months of chatting online. But Christine's family is yet to accept him because of the sentiments they hold. 

Remember to use your stories to break the Nigerian Prince (cyber-crime) stereotype.  

GUIDELINES

1. Make sure your story adheres to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

2. Your story must be between 1500 -2500 words.

3. Your story must be written ONLY for this contest.

4. Pay attention to your grammar and spelling.

5. No mature stories, please. 

6. Only English entries, please (mixture of pidgin English allowed.)

7. Deadline is May 25th, 11:59PM West Africa Time 

8. All stories must be submitted here.

Best of luck!

DISCLAIMER
Please note that the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.