[Closed]Ojuju Kalaba July Horror Contest [Closed]

Remember the frightening tales you heard when you were little? Those stories that made your heart pound and your mind convince you that every shadow concealed a monster? That's what we are looking for!

Write a horrifying short story about mami water, madam koi-koi, bush babies, ojuju kalaba, or whatever wicked spirits that roam the land. Be creative in your approach, bring your fright game on, and terrify us with your story.

GUIDELINES

1. Make sure your story adheres to the Wattpad Guidelines.

2. Your story must be between 1500 -3000 words.

3. Your story must be written ONLY for this contest. You can either post it under a story where you post all your short story collections or publish it as a brand new story.

4. Your story MUST be horror and folklore themed.

5. Pay attention to your grammar and spelling. Be creative. These factors play an important role in judging.

6. Only English entries (mixture of pidgin English allowed.)

7. Deadline is July 25th, 11:59pm (West Africa Time).

8. All stories must be submitted here.

We can't wait to receive your entries.

Best of luck!

DISCLAIMER

Please note that the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.