FanFiction Results

Judges Vote For The Winners Books!📚 🌻

This is a message From your Judge!

"Hey guys this is your Judge Mumal16. I really loved reading your books and discovering your talent. You all are incredibly talented and beautiful. No matter what the results, just never give up on writing, no one's a loser and it doesn't matter if you didn't win this time because one day you'll win when you're ready so you need to passionately work for it! I hope you won't mind my reviews. Best of luck for your future writings!"

The books are Not in Highest Score order.

1st BOOK:

Cover: 3/5

Blurb/Description: 4.5/5

Spelling: 5/5

Grammar/Punctuation: 10/10

Vocabulary/Word choice: 10

Technical skills/Figurative language: 9

Mood: 8/10

Plot: 12.5/15

Originality: 15/15

Overall review: 14/15

Judge: @Mumal16

Author: K-Fandom

Book Title: Transient

Hi love. I read your book till 5 chapters and I have to say that I whatever I am going to say will be completely honest and to make your book better. Whatever I say won't be to bring you down for writing your book, but it would be said so that you can work on the things which need more upgrade in my opinion. So I hope you don't get disheartened with the review or results. These competitions are to make you and your writing way better. And remember, J.K Rowling wasn't accepted many times for Harry Potter Series, but she still believed in herself. So I hope you do the same.

1. I like the cover it's simple and pretty. But if you want more readers, I'd suggest you to get an eye catching cover from a graphic shop or cover makers here on wattpad this will attract your readers.

2. The blurb seems nice and is ending on a cliffhanger. People would want to read more.

3. The word choice/vocabulary is really amazing and I had quite fun reading the book, I like how you described everything with such perfection. I personally loved the scene where she plays the piano missing her parents, either they are dead or gone I don't know but how she missed them and felt at that moment was well described by you so I suggest you continue to explain things in this way.

4. I like the length of the chapters but I would suggest if you could add more interesting things in the chapters to make the readers hooked to your story, I'm not sure if after five chapters that thing changed or not. But I can see in the end of 4th and 5th chapter you started putting cliffhangers to make the reader stick to your story and want to know more about it. Good work, I advice you to keep working like this and learning more so you can make your work better and better. All the best for your future writings.

Full score: 91/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2nd BOOK:

Judge: @Mumal16

Author: Saycheese13

Book title: The War Of Olympia.