Poetry Results

Judge Vote For The Winners Books!📚 🌻

Participants who lost points for cover check vhentii Graphic Shop and apply again! They are here to ensure you never lose anyone's interest in your cover Ever Again!!

Judged by noturkindofgirl

1st Book: Sonnets Mine

Author: Rachel_MercuryHolmes

Note: The poems are amazing. I love how a reader can feel emotions just by reading the lines. There's also no miss spellings or grammatical error at all. The choice of words is also good. However, I suggest that you make a new cover for it, or ask someone to make it for you (I actually make cover requests. Just check it in my profile.), because the cover is not really eye-catching (don't be offended, please.). The background is great, but I suggest that you use a different font, and place the title at the center. In that way, readers can immediately see the title of the poetry book.

Score: 95/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2nd Book: When Only Papers Can Save

Author: CatDia16

Note: The poems are good and meaningful. The problem is, there are misspellings and typos in the book. You need to proofread it. The formatting also made it quite hard to read. Regarding the cover, there's no problem beside the fact that that your name was cut off from it.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

3rd Book: Soulscapes

Author: Sherzahd

Note: The cover is great. The content is great, too. You did a great job on choosing the right words to express what should be express on the poem. The formatting is good, too.

96/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

4th Book: Wings to My Mixed Feelings

Author: likemealfa

Note: The cover is great. However, you should improve the book description. You should proofread and fix the formatting. And if possible, try to choose better wordings and such. But don't be offended! The ideas and thoughts are really great. You just need to improve it.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

5th Book: Dark Cloud

Author: walkingecho

Note: The cover is simple, yet very eye catching. Emotions can also be felt through reading the poems. The formatting is also great. The only suggestion I have, is you should make a better description. :)

Score: 97/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

6th Book: Librettos

Author: iamsayad

Note: The cover should be improved, I guess. The background photo kind of dominates the whole cover itself. Regarding the content, the thoughts were well-expressed. However, there are SOME misspellings, and some typos. You just need to proofread.