Results (Mystery/Horror/ Thriller)

Read Below Carefully 😊 Good Evening guys, anyone who had problems with thier cover contact   vhentii She's the one collaborating with us to Help YOU!😊😊

Judge: CatDia16 

1) Book: The Ground Breakers / Author: infinite_neeanu

The mix between adventure, horror and thriller is very prominent in the story, and I love the grotesque scenes. When it comes to character development, I would put more detailed physiological traits (Example: My eyes bleed the blood that was meant to give oxygen to my brain, it's suffocating.) Make each character like a different animal trying to survive. There were no grammatical mistakes that I found, but there were some mistakes with the punctuation. The cover is super nice, you could make the title letters a little more prominent, and the way you start the chapters is amazing. If you're looking for a good palate cleanser, this is your book.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2) Book: Flawless Facade / Author: SpinAroundWords

Ok, I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm freaking crying. It's so goooood!!! The plot and character development is exquisite and so full of detail. If darkness and literature had a baby this book would be it. Each sentence was it's own story, and the word choice was perfect. I like the twist of the classic stories I read as a child, it's so sinister. The characters made many unforgettable impacts on the storyline. There were no grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is spectacular! Leave that paperback book you have and read this. 

 Score: 97/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

3) Book: Restricted Truth / Author: ruh_says

The scenes are so vivid, I felt like I was the main character. The story starts very "normal", then the author is pushing you off the cliff of "I didn't see that coming". It's eloquently written with nice originality and characters. Some parts for me were too extensive for my taste, but they didn't lose power through the book. The horror/thriller aspects can be enforced more. Darling, use that amazing vocabulary in those scenes, and they're going to be tastier than a double chocolate cake! No grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is a chef's kiss with some delicious poison on the side. A good read, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

 Score: 95/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

4) Book: The Crystal Heart: snake island / Author: ShravaniSahu

The originality of the storyline is awesome, but the way the story is structured makes the value of it lack. The moment you start giving away keys of the plot too frequently, it makes the reader go limp and stop appreciating the story. Characters are given the stoplight without a stage, and I freaking love the one you created. Try to put those keys together and make concrete chapters out of them. Zero grammar/punctuation that I saw. The cover could be better put together and the vocabulary could be more complex. Overall, it's a nice story, and it can be better. Looking forward to seeing all the improvements. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

5) Book: Delusion or illusion / Author: aaria101

It's very nostalgic to me, I adore a good love narrative with some seasoning on it. The chapter with the characters' aesthetics was a good way to let me get familiar with them. Changing proverbs is not so pleasing to me, but you did it beautifully. I didn't get confused or have to reread the previous chapters to get back to what's happening in the moment. The one-sided love is so frustrating because they belong together!!! Why u authors like this?!? The mystery sinks in at the right times. Nice plot, characters and, most importantly, (say it with me) no grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is very interesting and relates to the book. The only thing I would do differently is to put more emphasis on the emotions portrayed. Love the titles of the chapters. It's a story that is worth reading and enjoying.