Fantasy Results

Good Evening guys, anyone  who had problems with thier cover contact vhentii She's the one collaborating with us to Help YOU!😊😊

Judge -  SanhitaPaul3

1. Book - The Elysides
Author - elysianwinds

Review - This book is really good in case of vocabulary skills. Though the cover and the description could have been better. You have done a good job in shaping your chapter and you have made it as real as possible. But you can still make it a bit interesting to volume up the mood of your readers. Overall it was a good book. Best of luck for future.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2. Book- Stars Ascending
Author- HeatherSmith672

Review - First of all I really liked your book cover. It's simple yet meaningful. Your description was attractive too. But I also found some grammatical mistakes here and there. Also, your vocabulary and technical skills wasn't so good. But we always have a place to improve ourselves. Best of luck for the future.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

3. Book - Casey
Author - Shantiedakotagreen

Review - I don't want to be rude but I couldn't give you a single mark for your book cover. Because neither does it depict your story, nor does it create any interest among the readers. So, I prefer you to change it. Your description, vocabulary and technical skills were fine. Your plot is a good one. So overall it was good. Best of luck.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

4. Book - The Brotherhood
Author - kathjesty

Review - First of all you need to change your book cover because, if you look carefully the alphabets B and D of your book title is not fully there. And the cover is too hard to understand. Your description is alright. Though you can work on your technical skills and try to make the story a bit better. Overall, it's a nice book. Best of luck.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

5. Book - Death's Facade
Author - bunnydoodle30

Total - 90/100 (winner)

Review - Congratulations on winning! Your plot was great and I really enjoyed reading it. Description, vocabulary and technical skills were great. Though you must work on your cover! The title of your book is barely readable on it. So it will be better if you change it. Best of luck.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

6. Book - Audrey
Author - amiekalz

Review - This book doesn't belong in fantasy! And your cover do not depict your story at all. Your description although is good but it isn't interesting. Grammar and vocabulary is fine. But I didn't find much originality in your plot or story. Best of luck for future.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

7. Book - Mage of Kira
Author - CassandraHW

Total - 84/100 (3rd position)

Review - Congratulations! I had a great time reading your book. Your description was the first thing that attracted me. Though your book cover image is good but the font is barely understandable. So, I think you should change the font. Overall, it was great. Best of luck.