Starker

An: Peter is going to be 20 in this one and this is a request from jory17oo I just want to say if you want to request something and don't want to be mentioned just pm and tell me what you want done and that you don't want mentioned.

Peter was born a girl but feels like he is a guy so he is taking T shots and had a binder. He also liked Tony but he doesn't know that Peter is transgender or that Peter likes him. So here Peter was in the lab with his crush. Peter was working on new web shooters and Tony was working on a new suit for Peter. Peter kept looking at Tony what Peter didn't know that Tony was looking at peter to. Tony suspects that something is going on with Peter.

After a while in the lab Tony asked Peter "do you want to go upstairs and eat?" Peter nodded yes so they went upstairs. Peter looked into the fridge and cupboards and found the things for lasagna. So Peter made that and while he was making it tony was looking at Peter with a weird face and says "I didn't know you could cook." Peter says "yeah I have been able to cook for a while now may taught me how."

When diner was done they sat down to eat but Peter is feeling light headed. The reason is because he had his binder on for about 14 hours. So while he was eating he passed out and Tony didn't know what made him pass out. What Tony didn't know is that Peters heart is slowing down.If Tony didn't get the binder off soon Peter will die. Tony decided to ask Friday what was wrong she said it seams that Peter passed out because he was wearing his binder to long and if you don't get it off he will die soon.

So Tony took off Peters shirt and took the binder off while not looking and Peters chest. Peter stars to breath better a couple minutes later Peter is starting to come to and finds that his binder is off. He also noticed that Tony is in the room and backs up into the corner and starts crying. But Tony just walks to Peter and pulls him into a hug and rubs his back. After a while he stops crying and looks up at Tony and says "why did you help me?" Tony tells Peter "I don't want the love of my life to die when I can help him."

Peter looks surprised and starts smiling and said " I love you too." So peter kisses Tony and he kisses back. Tony pulled away and says "I will pay for your surgery." Before Peter try's to tell him no Tony also says "I am doing it Peter I want to do this." So Peter let him and he got the surgery and Tony never loved him any less.

I hope you liked it.