Peter x Steve x Bucky

This is a Request. Sorry it's late I was working. Peter will be 23 they will be soulmate too. Sorry if it seams rushed. Peter is in college.

________________________________

Peter has a field Trip to the tower but because flash got him kicked off the field Trip. The field trip is a secret so no one knows where they are going. He can't go so he decides to stay with his boyfriends. The trip is on Friday and it's Tuesday his is on the way to the tower. He gets yo the tower and goes to the living room. All the team is there so he goes up to his dad an papa. He asks "hey dad,papa can I stay home and train with Steve and Bucky? we have a field trip somewhere and flash got me kicked off." his dad tells him he can so he goes and gets a snack and sits on Bucky with his feet on Steve.

It's finally Friday so he stayed in bed till 11 then got up. He got dressed in shorts and a wife beater. He eats then goes to the training room by then its 12. His boyfriends are already there so he goes up to them and kisses them. Then they start fighting (I don't know how to write a fighting scene) Peter again his boyfriends. His ends up winning after he wins his kisses Bucky. Then Steve kisses Peters neck. When Steve found Peters spot he started to suck on that spot. Peter ended up moaning loud. His teacher thought that it was time to intervene. Peter's teacher cleared his throat and they whipped around. There they saw Peter a class Peter paled. He hid his face in Bucky's chest then his class started to shout out questions. Peter flinched then Bucky yells above the students "SHUT UP!!" They shut up and asked one question at a time when the questions were all answered Tony and Dr Strange is there. Peters dad aka Tony and Peters papa aka Dr Strange threatens the students and teacher to not tell anyone outside of the people in the tour. After they left Peter, Steve, and Bucky go up to their bedroom to finish what they started.

Sorry it's so rushed I hope you liked it!