Hawksilver

Sorry this is so late I haven't had any inspiration. I forgot who requested this but hope you like it.

Pietro was running around the tower annoying everyone but he decided to annoy Clint. As he was annoying Clint he took off and hid in his room. You may be asking for what well as he was talking he was getting hard so he took off. Later Clint went to Pietro's room and ask what was wrong.

(Warning this is going to contain some smut if you want to skip go to the bold.)

As Clint went to knock on the door he heard moaning. So he waited for a second and then heard "ahhh Clint f-faster please." Clint decided to go in so he went in and was in shock. There was Pietro naked in his bed rubbing himself. After Clint got over his shock he went up to Pietro.

Clint started to lick the head of Pietro's cock "nghhh Clint f-fuck don't tease m-me." Clint gave him what he wanted and took Pietro into his mouth. Clint was deep throating him and Pietro couldn't take it anymore. He cummed into Clint's mouth.

(You can continue here if you skipped.)

After the shock went away he looked at Clint and blushed. Clint and Pietro just looked into each other's eyes and kissed. They laid down and went to sleep.

Sorry it was short but I'm running out of ideas and again sorry it was late.
Edit sorry the smut was bad I tried my best.