Peter x Scott

Peter in one shots will be at least 20 unless I say so. This one shot will have smut so I will tell you when it's over so you can skip it. Also in this peter has the power to get pregnant.

Peter's POV
I was in my room looking at baby pictures because I actually want a baby. The man I like probably doesn't like me. I will talk to nat she will know what to do. I walk to nat's room and knock on the door. She told me to come in so I do and sit down on the bed. She looks at me and asked me if I was okay I tell her "aunt nat I'm not okay here's the thing I want a baby and i can because I have the power to but the person I like doesn't like me back." She says " you never know just tell Scott you like him and want a baby." I looked at her and ask how she knew that it was Scott. She says that it was because of my staring i start to blush when she said that. I say "but what if he doesn't like me" she looks at me and told me he does. I tell her "thanks aunt nat I'll tell him and see how it goes.

I go find Scott and find him in the kitchen making a sandwich. I walked up to him and said "hey Scott can I talk to you?" He looked up and said "yeah" I went and sat down at the table and waited for him to finish. When he sat down I started to talk "so I wanted to tell you something please don't hate me but I kinda like you and I have something else I want to tell you too but I don't want to scare you away." I was looking at the table the whole time. He made me look at him I was scared he hated me and started to cry but he wiped the tears away.

He said "I don't hate you I actually like you too but what else did you want to tell me?" While trying to not look at him I said " I kinda...want a baby...." he looked at me and said "I want a baby too but how we are both men." I said "I have the power to get pregnant I figured it out I started to feel weird and went to Tony and he said that I have the ability to get pregnant." He started to kiss me so I kissed back he stood up. When he stood I stood up too and jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

(Here is when you can skip till the bold if you don't want to read smut)

He walked to his bedroom and laid me down and started to kiss and suck my neck. I started to moan when he did this I knew there would be a bruise there. He started to take our clothes off and kissed over my whole body while doing so. When we are naked he put lube on his fingers and started to prod my hole. When he got three fingers in I was a moaning mess. He lubed his member up and put the tip to my hole. He asked "are you ready?" I said "yes put it in" he started to put his dick in and when he bottomed out he waited for me to get used to it. After a minute or two I moved my hips and he pulled out till the tip and slammed in me I nearly screamed and he kept doing that. I moaned out "faster, harder" he started to pound into me I was close so I told him he said that he was too and went faster I was screaming because he kept hitting my prostate. I said "I'm gonna cum." he said together so he stopped and buried deep in me and we cummed.

(You can start reading here if you skipped)

We laid down I said "I love you" he said "I love you too" and we slept.
Four weeks later
I was in the living room with the team cuddling with Scott. We told the team a day after that we did that. I started to feel like I have to throw up so I ran to my bathroom and I could hear Scott running to me. I started to throw up while Scott was rubbing my back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. When that was done I looked at Scott and asked him to go get a pregnancy test.

When he came back I took the test and waited the five minutes. When the timer went off I looked at Scott scared that it would say negative. I looked at the test and it was positive I squealed and looked at Scott and showed him the test. He looked at me and hugged me. I said " how are we going to tell the team?" He said "I have a idea so here's what we are going to do we are going to get Tony a t-shirt that says 'your going to be a grandpa' and give it to him in front of the team." I smiled at him and said "that's a great idea baby."

Two weeks later
We have the gift rapped and the team is here. I smiled nervously and give the gift to Tony who took it. He opened it and looked at it shocked and looked at me to see if it's real I nodded and he got up and hugged me. The team didn't see the shirt so they are confused as to why I was crying. When Tony pulled back he picked up the shirt and showed the team it was quite for three minutes. I looked down but when I heard shouting I looked up and seen how happy they were for us nat looked at me and smiled.

I'm now 9 months pregnant I can have the baby at any time now. We have everything set up. I'm sleeping when I wake up with pain and feeling my water brake. I shout to Scott "wake up you bastard my water broke!!" He shot up and started to pick me up to go to the med bay when he was taking me there I felt a contraction and screamed loud enough to wake up the team and them to come to us in the med bay while I looked at dad to tell him he is going to deliver the baby I don't trust the others. He pushes the others out except Scott and I now feel the need to push. I grab Scott's had and said I need to push. So I scream and scream "SCOTT YOU BASTARD YOU ARE NEVER PUTTING YOUR DICK UP ME AGAIN!!!" While pushing after two more pushes the baby is out.

After everything is done with the baby every one comes in laughing. I hand my baby to Scott and said "I'm taking a nap goodnight." When I woke up I saw that it was just me and Scott and he was holding our baby. He looked up when I spoke "he's perfect" Scott said "he is isn't he we did good baby." He looked like me but with Scotts eyes. He is absolutely perfect I can't wait for him to grow up and to have more.

Hey sorry that the smut wasn't really good I tried. Also I didn't know how to do the ending. If you guys want I have a idea for a part two if you guys want.