Chapter 25- A Walk Down the Isle

[A/N WARNING : IT MAY BE EXTRA CHEESY SO DON"T COMPLAIN WHEN YOU READ IT!!! OH AND LET ME TELL YOU SINCE NOW< I LOVE ED SH. HEHEHE... You'll see why I said that...]

My grip tightened around my mother's arm as I stared at the other side. I formed a smile on my lips unconsciously when my yes met Daniel's. He too had a smile plastered on his handsome face. The traditional wedding song started playing, signaling for me to start walking towards the person who I was going to spend the rest of my life with. The closer I got to him, the more I wanted to just jump in his arms and run away with him. 

I looked at mother, who smiled at me with loving eyes. She found out what had happened when she got home from work and she immediatly ran to Daniel's pack to make sure I was alright. Needless to say, she joined our pack and Nathaniel took over my old pack. Sarah was forgiven after I thought about what I would have done if we were in each other's shoes. My eyes skimmed over to where Sarah stood smiling next to my other bridesmaids. Then, they skimmed over to Nathaniel who stood side by side next to my Daniel. He mouthed the words 'should have been me,' with a wink and a smirk. I chuckled and shook my head. 

I stared at Daniel who stood in front of me with soft eyes.

"You look beautiful, love," he whispered and caressed my cheek. A chorus of 'awwws' were heard and I laughed. Werewolf hearing...

"Thank you, Daniel. You look very handsome, yourself," I said with a smile as I stared into his eyes. My eyes ran over his suit that hugged his frame perfectly.

"As always," he replied with a wink.  I chuckled and so did our guests.

The priest gave the mass and next were our vows. Daniel took both my hands in his and stared deeply into my eyes.

"My promised wife and mate, I vow to make you the happiest women alive. I'll give you my love every second of the day for the rest of my life and I won't let you down. You and I have gone through a lot, but it only makes our love stronger, instead of weaker. When your legs don't work like they used to before and when I can't sweep you off of your feet, I hope and pray that your lips still remember the taste of my love, Chloe Waters. Because I sure will. And from here on now, while you're with me, I'll make sure the only tears you shed are tears of happiness. I love you Chloe," Daniel's eyes held so much sincerity and love, I felt a tear slide down my cheek. The ring was slid on my finger and I smiled as I stared down at it. 

"My promised husband and mate, I vow to love you unconditionally and be loyal to you for as long as I live. I do want to rock my rocking chair beside you and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. You'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. I can't say that I'll give you my heart, because you already have it. Take care of it, Daniel, because you have two hearts, now instead of one. I love you, Daniel," I slipped the ring on his finger with blurry eyes and shaking hands. 

"I hear pronounce you, Husband and Wife. The groom may ki-" Daniel's lips were already on mine and I gladly responded. Chuckles and applauses along with whistles were heard, but my attention was only on the man I love. We ran out the church with flower petals being thrown everywhere along with congratulations and their best wishes to our marriage. 

We got to the reception and danced along with pack members and family members. I remember everything. From the laughs to the teasings and the tears. The cake was absolutely delicious and so was the champagne. 

"Ready?" Daniel whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hands around my waist. 

"Yeah," I said as I finished changing into a more comfortable dress. We were headed towards the waiting car that would take us to the place our honeymoon was going to take place in. We bid goodbye to everyone and got in the car. 

**

Two hours later, we got to a beautiful, two-story-glass house Daniel had, had built near the crystal,blue sea. Daniel carried our luggage in and set started the fire-place.

"What do you think?" Daniel asked as he kissed my neck from behind me, his arms secured tightly around my waist.

"I think it's perfect," I whispered.

"Like you," he said and I laughed. He spun me around and his lips attacked my neck. My hand wrapped around him as the other one slipped under his shirt and roamed his chest. His hands slipped under my thighs and I jumped as I wrapped my legs around him. [A/N GO TO RESTRICTED CHAPTERS!!! YES, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!! IF NOT, KEEP READING!!] 

He came back and hugged me tightly and closely to his chest. I let my eyes close in exhaustion, but not before hearing Daniel murmur a 'Night my, love.'

**

My head lay on top of his chest and my body lay on top of his, slowly rising then falling with the movements of his slow and steady breathing. Our hands were intertwined up, next to his head. The sun's rays peeking in through the curtains as I lay there smiling like an idiot, remembering the things that happened last night in the sheets that were still wrapped around us. I looked up to see him already looking down at me.

"You were a wild one last night, babe" he said with a smirk and I felt a blush seeking up to my cheeks. I buried my face in his chest and he chuckled. "Look at me, love," he ordered softly and I obliged. "I love, you," he whisperd softly.

"I love you," I whispered back and kissed his lips. In that moment, nothing else around us, or a thousand miles from us, mattered because I knew one thing and one thing only.

I was fully his, and he was fully mine.

______________****************************________________

**Author's Note**

OH MY GOSH!! STONE HEART CAME TO AN END X'( BUT I AM NOT SAYING GOOD BYE BECAUSE STONE HEART 2 IS SOON TO COME!! I do want to thank you all for all your support and love and votes and comments to this story that I wasn't even sure would come through when i started writing. I thought ' eh, what the heck, i'll write for the fun of it.' and BOOM! you guys read it! I was so amazed at how much people actually liked it and comented for more. I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR STICKING BY ME!!! SO THANK YOU!!!!!

Oh and the surprise was that as soon as I can, I will post only the discription and cover of course, of Stone Heart 2! Most likely tomorrow...

-MariFer

P.S. DID I ALREADY SAY I LOVE YOU GUYS?? WELL... I DO LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!