2

Y/N's POV
-
Lunch Time
-
12:05pm
-
As I sat down with my lunch tray, I sighed. I wasn't really hungry today. I only ate a little, then I saw Seo-Hyeon, in front of me.

-
"Hey. You do know that I like Beomgyu, right?"

"Mmh. It's pretty obvious," I say as I drink my water bottle.

"Then why are you chasing after him and flirting with him?"

"Fl-flirting?" I said as I nearly choked on my water.

"Mmh. Flirting. I saw you talking to him," she says as she slams her hands on the table.

"Just because we talked, doesn't mean we are flirting," I say as I widened my eyes.

"Yah I can tell if you're trying to flirt with him, just stay away from him!" She says angrily walking away.

-
Aish she's back. She's going to start teasing me now. Ahhhh. Beomgyu it's your fault. If you never came to this school- wait no. If you were never my table partner, none of this would have ever happened. She must like him a lot to be yelling at me. Aish jinja. I took another bite of my rice, and then I suddenly made eye contact with Beomgyu.
-
Was he watching us argue? Wait. Has he been looking at me the whole time? My eyes widened as the spoon was still in my mouth. Why is he still looking at me. I quickly looked away. As I finished eating my rice, I sighed. That was weird. Why was he looking at me? I looked over at the table he was sitting at. I blinked multiple times. There were five people at the table. I noticed that two of them were juniors. Eh. Who cares.
-
I got up and threw my lunch tray away. I walked up to the rooftop, there's still 20 more minutes till lunch is over. I sat down on the bench and sighed. Looking at the sky view.
-
I just had weird thoughts pop up in my head. Ah. I can't wait till college. I'll finally find my right path. Maybe make some friends. Hopefully a boyfriend. I'm not really that desperate for one. But I always fantasized of having a boyfriend. I've never had one. I still haven't had my first kiss either. Ah. I feel like such a loser. I hate it.

-
Last period
-
"Mr. Kim wants to meet you in the office," Myung-Hee says.

"The office?" I asked.

"Mmh."

-
I sighed. Leaving the classroom and walking to the office, looking for Mr. Kim.
-
"Ah. Y/N you're here."

"Yes," I said as I walked up to his desk.

"I have a student who can tutor you with your science homework. I know you're a straight A student, but your science grade is close to a B."

"Ah yeah."

"I have a student. His name is Choi Yeonjun. He has one of the highest science grades. I already talked about it with him. He agreed to tutor."

"Oh.. I don't mind."

"Good. Here's the information. His schedule," he says as he hands me a sticky note.

"Oh thanks."

-
As I walked back, I saw Seo-Hyeon sitting in my seat. She looked me and rolled her eyes.

-
Did he just let her sit in my seat?
-
"So when are you free?"

"I'm busy."

"Awh.. okay. You have really nice hair," she says running her fingers through his hair.

-
I raised my eyebrows. She really likes him. I sighed. I walked up to her. Just standing. I noticed that Beomgyu scooted away from Seo-Hyeon, making her stop playing with his hair.

-
"Get out of her seat," he says.

-
My eyes widened. My heart started to race. He's still cold, but he actually just-
-
"Ah why??"

"This isn't your seat."

"Y/N can we switch seats please??"

"Um-" I say but then Beomgyu cuts me off.

"No, I don't want anyone other than Y/N to be my table partner.

-
My heart skipped a beat. What is this feeling. Why is my heart being like this. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks started to get warm.

-
"Fine.." she says getting up from her seat, glaring at me as I sit back down in my seat.

-
As I sat down next to Beomgyu, I felt tension between us. Ah. Why is my heart being like this, when I'm around him now. Ah. Why is it being like this. It's usually not like this. It feels like my heart is going to explode.

-
Dismissal
-
I walked outside the classroom, walking to my locker. Sighing. I took my books out of my backpack, and put it in my locker.

-
"Y/N!" a voice says.

-
I turned to see who it was. Oh. Yeonjun? Oh right. Tutoring. Today? Already.

-
"Are you free for tutoring today?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"Oh.. um yeah."

"Okie, meet me at the library okay?" he said as he looks around for one of his friends.

"Mmh," I say as he walked away.

-
I closed my locker and sighed. I quickly texted my mom about tutoring, and then I walked to the library. Sitting down and taking out my notebook for science.
-
About 10 minutes he finally came.
-
"Okay, I'm here.." he says as he sits down beside me.

"Mmh.."

"Science.." he says as he takes out a text book from his backpack.

"Study these 10 words and write down the definition."

"Alright," I say as I open my science notebook, and copy the 10 definitions.

-
15 minutes later
-
"Okay.." I say as I slide the paper towards him.

"You spelt chemical wrong, it's not C-H-E-M-I-K-A-L, replace the K with a C," he says smiling.

"Huh? Oh sorry," I say embarrassed, immediately erasing my mistake and fixing it.

-
That was such a dumb mistake. How did I misspell that word? I feel like an idiot.
-
"Ah.. it's fine. It's only a small mistake. Don't stress over it."

"Oh.."

"Now reread the definitions of each word and then I will test you okay?"

"Mmkay.."

-
I started to reread the definitions of each of the words. Yeonjun was just doing his homework. Hmm. He's tutoring and doing his own homework. Wah. Daebak.
-
20 minutes later
-
"I'm going to go to the washroom, I'll be back," he says getting up.

"Okay.." I say.

-
It's already almost 5pm. I sighed. I feel so sleepy. Ah no. I can't. I have to study.