14

Y/N's pov
-
I kept looking at the necklace. It had his name on it. I smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. I kept fiddling with it in class. I couldn't help it.
-
"Yah you're still on the first page," Yeonjun says pointing at my paper.

"Oh sorry," I say as I quickly.

"You've been off lately, did something happen?"

"No. Nothing happened," I said as I began doing my work.

"Hmm.."

-
Transitions
-
As I finished putting my books back in the locker, I felt someone presence behind me. Then they closed my locker I turned around and saw Beomgyu. I widened my eyes. His arms were against the locker, trapping me. His face was only a couple of inches away from me.
-
"W-what?" I say as my lower lip trembled.

"A secret? Everyone knows.." he says in a deep raspy voice that sent me tingles.

"Huh?"

"'Dear Beomgyu, Thank you for being there for me all this time. I'm glad that we met. Without you I probably wouldn't even have someone to talk to. After these couple of days, I've developed feelings for you. I didn't think that I would fall for you. But I think it's better to keep my love for you as a secret.'"

"Hey!" I said as I widened my eyes.

"What? I memorized it all last night."

"Come on.." I say as I still felt nervous around him.

"Why keep it a secret? The whole world already knows that I like you. Why would you hide your feelings from me?"

"B-because.. it'll ruin your reputation..." I say as I sighed.

"Then ruin my reputation. I'll do whatever it takes for you to accept the fact that you like me."

-
But I don't want to. I hate the fact that I like you. It's going to ruin everything. I'll be hated. I'm just the quiet girl at school, who has no friends. Why did you have to like me? Why did it have to be me? If I never met you, everything would be normal. But now you're all I think about. Besides from school. I hate it.
-
"Don't keep it a secret. Okay?" He says tilting his head.

-
My face just went blank. I gulped. Why am I so nervous now? I can't even say anything. I felt my body slowly tremble and tingle.

-
"Okay?" He says as he caressed my cheeks.

"Mmh.." I say.

-
I should've never said that dang it.
-
Time skip
-
I sighed and rested my head down on the desk. I can't even think straight right now. I kept thinking about Beomgyu.. Why is he stuck on mine all the time. I felt my heart growing cold.

-
"Y/N?" Yeonjun says looking at me confused.

"Hmm?"

"You alright?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Don't worry."

-
I skipped lunch. I just walked around the school. I didn't want to see Beomgyu. From knowing each other, we almost became lovers. But it scares me, I know I'll lose you.

-
As a couple days passed by I've been avoiding Beomgyu. Feels like he's been avoiding me too. Strange.
-
As I walked to the library I walked around and looked for a textbook for math. I looked through the shelves, oh it's right there. I tip toed and tried to grab it. Then I felt a hand touch mines. I got off my tippy toes to see who it was.
-
"This one?"

"Uh yeah.." I say as he looked at me while his arm was above me.

"Interesting," he says as he tilts his head still looking at me.

-
Interesting? I've never seen him before.
-
"You're Y/N? Right?"

"Oh yeah. You are.."

"Mingyu, I'm a college student.." he says as he hands me the text book.
-
(Kim Mingyu from SEVENTEENNNN!)

"Oh.." I say as I noticed that he didn't have the uniform.

"See you later.." he says resting his hand on the crown of my head smiling walking away.

"Oh.." I say in complete shock.

-
He knows me? Weird.
-
I sighed and went to check out my textbook. As I left the library I put the textbook in my locker. As I finished putting my textbook in my locker, someone aggressively closed my locker, turns out it was Beomgyu.
-
He slammed my locker shut, and turned my around, pushing me against the locker. I widened my eyes. My lower lip became to tremble as he held my wrist against the locker.

-
"Why are we acting like strangers again? Did you erase me? Did you forget about me?" He says aggressively.

-
My eyes widened, my eyes lit up. I felt tears running down my cheeks. There was a knot in my stomach. At the same time I was angry but then nervous.
-
"Just leave me alone!" I say as I tried to escape from his wrists, but he grips onto my wrist even tighter.

"I don't want to see you Beomgyu! I j-just hate you!" I say as I bursted into tears.

"Do you hate me that much?"

"Mmh. I wished we never met."

"Y/N.." he says as I finally escaped from him running away.

-
The whole school day, I felt down. I still have his necklace.

-
Beomgyu's POV
-
Was that love letter written by her? It didn't say her name but it was in her backpack. It was probably from Seo-Hyeon. I'm such an idiot. Everything Y/N said was a lie, just to get Seo-Hyeon from bothering her. I'm cold and mean to everyone but you. I'm only fair to you. But your cold expression angers me. Why are you making me like this? I'm exhausted of constantly thinking about you and only you. Why do you keep teasing me?
-
As school was over I saw Y/N. I immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her between two buildings with just the two of us.
-
"What now?" She says, as I immediately grabbed her wrist pinning her onto the brick wall.

"Look at me."

"Just let go!" She says trying to remove my hand from her wrist.

"Hey!" I say as I held onto her wrist even tighter.

"Am I a joke to you? Huh! Don't misunderstand me! I'm not an easy guy! You keep shaking my heart. Y/N. You know how I feel about you, why can't you just love me back?"

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU! PLEASE. JUST PLEASE. HATE ME. I can't accept the fact that you like me.." she says as tears ran down her cheeks.

-
ah i can't anymore, i literally love how beomgyu has two sides. like there's his soft side and then ahahhahhah yea.