- 17 -

Y/N POV

I find myself sitting in a dim room. The walls, ceiling, and floor are threatening jet black. The only source of light is the lonely moon. It peeks from the top of the window, saying hello. I stare at it carefully and suspiciously. The silence is so thick that you could hear a pin drop, I wait. A whisper echos throughout the room, "Our time is short, like a sweet lullaby." My brows furrow in confusion at its words.

"Y/n," I hear Jimin whimper from over my shoulder. I turn my head and see nothing but darkness. My heart pounds in my chest, I glance around worriedly.

"Jimin?" I try to stand but my legs give out beneath me. My hands support me weakly and I scan the room.

"Y/n is gone..." A familiar voice mutters, the noise fills the room. Before I can react intense pain strikes my abdomen. My hands fly to the area and I yelp out in pain, a warm liquid covers my hands. I glance down at the wound and the sight sickens me. Fresh wine-red blood drips from my small hands. My breath quickens and the room spins.

I find it hard to keep the blood from pouring out. I try my best to stop it with my hand, but it has no affect. My eyelids give up on staying open, I slip away easily.

~

"Y/n!" An unfamiliar voice shouts at me. I awaken instantly with wide eyes, I sit up and quickly look at my hands. They show no sign of ever being bloody. I touch my ribcage gently with no results to my questions. "Hello?" The person asks me carefully.

"W-What?" I ask and glance up at the man. His dark cherry hair is parted to the right, it is fluffed up just enough to still look neat. His large but pointed eyes stare at me worriedly. He approaches me carefully and kneels next to the bed, leaning towards me.

"You had a nightmare, right?"

"More than that, I think..." I watch him cautiously, his hands reach out to my face and I lean away. "What are you doing...?"

He cups my cheeks and uses his thumbs to caress my cheeks underneath my eyes. I blush slightly at his actions and continue to question him. "You were crying, you had tears all down your cheeks," he gazes into my eyes and we hold intense eye contact.

"I- uh. Thank you." I grip his wrists and remove his hands from my face. "By the way, what is your name?"

"Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin." He gives me a small smile. "If you don't mind me asking, what was your dream about?"

I sigh and look down, "I don't know, but I think I died..." My eyes water a little thinking about it. Xiumin's hand finds its way to my shoulder and he pets it comfortingly. With an overwhelming amount of emotion, I hug Xiumin and huddle into his warmth. The fact that I was hugging a stranger slipped my mind and I felt comfort at the moment. He seemed a little surprised at first when I hugged him but eventually, he accepted it.

"I think I'm going to die..." I say aloud to myself. He pets my hair softly and allows me to be upset.

"It was only a nightmare, I promise you that won't happen, ok? I swear by the moon," he tells me meaningfully. I hold onto for him a moment longer and calm my raging heart. I nod silently and release him, pulling away and wiping my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that," I apologize and bow my head down.

"It's okay, let's go to the meeting downstairs," he stands from his kneeled position and leads me to their living room. I see 11 men in random places in the room, it overwhelms me. Holy shit, this is insane. I awkwardly stroll into the room with Xiumin on my side, all 11 turn their attention to me. I only recognize three of them, Suho, the guy that gave me food, and the rude guy.