A Broken Road- 5

It felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes when I woke up again. It didn't take me long to realize that I didn't wake up on my own, I was being woken up. I heard the noise, but I couldn't tell where the noise was coming from or what it was. I stayed still and listened closer to the noise, thinking that if the house is getting robbed, I'll just play dead.

As I listened, it sounded like people were whispering. They sounded like they were just outside of the door, but I couldn't decipher what they were saying. I couldn't see anything because the room was pitch black now, since it was two in the morning according to the only light source in the room- the cable box.

Although they were just whispers, I didn't think that either person sounded like Charlie, and one of them was a girl. Who on earth would be at a house that isn't theirs at two in the morning? Burglars, that's who. Continuing with my plan, I pretended to be asleep.

But then, the most horrific thing I could have imagined happened. I realized that they weren't just whispering. They were... moaning?! The events that happened next happened so quickly that I didn't even have time to react. I heard my door start to open and before I could react, I felt sudden weight plump down on my legs with an oomf.

"AAAH!" I let out a blood curdling scream, stopping the two lovebirds from doing the dirty on top of me, and in the bed that I was supposed to be sleeping in. I was instantly on my feet, ready to fend off the horny burglars.

"What the-" I heard the guy grunt while the girl gasped.

Suddenly, the light flipped on and I saw a girl, who was sporting a black lacy bra and nothing else to cover her top half, and the guy was standing next to the light switch, breathing heavily and shirtless. If I had time to look, I would have said that they both were really fit and had nice bodies. But I didn't have time to look, so I won't say that.

"What the hell are you doing?!" the guy nearly screeched at me.

"Me?" I scoffed incredulously. "This is my room!" my voice grew louder and louder as my adrenaline was pumping, even though I still didn't feel right calling it mine. It wasn't mine.

"This is my house!" he yelled, obviously feeling his adrenaline pumping too. That, or he was always this loud, I guess. 

"This is Charlie's house, and he told me this was my room. Who are you?!" I told him, still yelling at him because he was yelling at me. And what did he mean by saying that this was his house? Surely, I didn't sleep walk to a different house after going to sleep last night, and I'm still in Charlie's house.

"I should go," the girl said awkwardly as she slid her shirt over her head once again and I could tell that she was incredibly embarrassed as her face was red and hiding behind her messy hair.

The guy's face changed from pure anger to a pleading look as he turned to the girl. His eyes went from solid blue ice into deep ocean pools when he looked at her. "No, Babe. Please stay. I'll get rid of her," he pleaded in a soft, yet panicked voice.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, feeling very offended at how he was talking about me like I was an object, or a bug that just needed to be released outside because I didn't belong there.

"What on earth is going on in here?" Charlie mumbled, stumbling his way into the now crowded room as he yawned.

"Who the hell is he?!" I demanded, at the exact same time that Mystery Boy yelled "Who the hell is she?!"

"Paisley, this is Alex. Alex, this is Paisley. And this is Jesse," he said, gesturing towards the blonde girl.

 "And Jesse is leaving," the girl said with an irritated look on her face, pushing past Alex and storming off down the hall.