You Did This

All For One was watching from across the street as his wife, Inko Midoriya, brought his son Izuku into the baby's new home. It pained the villain to leave his family, but it was all to protect Izuku. On his way to his new home, he encountered All Might carrying a baby in a pink blanket, guess things really work out strange. The villain waved to his nemesis, still sad about having left his family, but before he could react, All Might hit his head and split it in two. The villains healing made his head into a potato, and he started to cry. He would never even be able to see Inko or Izuku, and his look is one of a monster, who would even recognize him as Hisashi?

It was three years since All Might attacked All For One, and he met Inko through online dating, they hit it off and their three year olds got along. The best thing of all, was that their kids were almost born at the same time, Izuku was a minute older though. Toshinori's wife died during childbirth, but Izuma's orange hair would always be a reminder of her. After a couple months of dating they got married. (Not healthy, wait a while, see if the person is faking their attitude, or possibly abusive.) they lived happily for the rest of the year, but on the kids birthday, they went to check their quirks. Izuma got the ability to create powerful electric shocks from her hands, but the mother and daughter were asked to step out when Izuku was going to get his quirk. The doctor looked at Izuku with a serious attitude and said, "Listen boy, you have two powerful quirks, both very dangerous. It is important that you hide your powers and only practice in secret. One ability is that you can create any quirk you want, but it will have a weakness depending on how strong it is. For example, if you made a quirk that made you omnipotent, you would have far weaker emotional strength. The last one is called 'Devils Eye' you can shoot fire from your eyes, and make others feel all the pain they've inflicted by making direct eye contact, or make someone have such a bad nightmare that they can't recover. I recommend saying you're quirkless so that your safer, you'll know why I care later." Izuku nodded and understood, but how would his family react?

He stepped out of the office and his mother immediately asked, "What did he say?" Izuku looked at her and said, "I'm quirkless." She nodded and they all drove home. When they got there Toshinori asked, "How'd it go?" Inko sent the kids to their rooms and started talking to her husband, "Izuma has a powerful quirk, but Izuku is sadly quirkless. If you ask me, I don't want him to be a hero. He could get really hurt, and maybe even die." Toshinori sighed and agreed that it would be better if they told Izuku not to be a hero, then see him die. Izuma was just scared, if her brother became a hero, he could die. She knew that another friend of theirs liked Izuku, so she came up with an idea. Izuku went to school the next day and came face to face with Katsuki Bakugo, his own sister, and the ice half of the Todoroki twins, Sakiya. Sakiya was a girl with long white hair and a rather calm demeanor. She'd try acting feminine but her body really didn't reflect it, and she was obviously acting, what Izuku realized was that Hana, the fire twin, wasn't there. Hana has short red hair, and usually was more tomboyish, even though she had a very feminine body. When Izuku was about to ask what was happening, he got an explosion to the face and heard, "You can't be a hero, useless Deku."

That started the years of torture, but turns out that Hana was on his side. She'd sometimes even use her fire to protect him, she'd play games with him and help him become stronger, so he could accomplish his dream. Though they did have some times where she wouldn't be there due to family issues. His parents ignored it all together and only focused on Izuma. It was the last week of middle school for the cinnamon roll, and he was relaxing, he had put in an application for UA, and surprisingly got in. He sat beside Katsuki, and in front of Hana. The teacher went to the front of the class carrying papers, he threw them in the air and said, "I know you all want to be heroes!" Katsuki had actually started to like beating Izuku up, Izuma was doing it to protect him, Sakiya just didn't want him getting hurt, she envied her sister, getting to play with him and hug him. She had always wanted the cinnamon roll. Katsuki stood up on his desk and shouted, "Don't lump me in with these d-listers, I'm gonna be number 1, and Deku isn't gonna be anything!"

Hana was about to comfort Izuku, but noticed an orange glow in his eyes. Izuku stood up and punched Bakugo with a quirk he just made, flame. It allows the user to encase parts of their body in flames, and when fully covered the user can teleport. Everyone noticed Izuku's fist was on fire, and then he shot fire from his eyes, effortlessly knocking Katsuki out. He just said, "I didn't want to hide my power, I was forced to." Izuku's body was encased in fire and he vanished in thin air, Hana tried grabbing him, but to no avail. Izuku, on the other hand, was under a bridge, leaning against the wall. He took the time to make a couple quirks he had wanted to. Telepath, this quirk allows the user to have immense psychic power, at the cost of some stamina, and Strike, A strength enhancement quirk that beats All Might in sheer power, the only issue is that overuse can make the user go into a blind rage. Izuku noticed a sludge had arrived from the sewer, and he just broke it apart using Telepath and put it in a bottle. All Might showed up to see Izuku holding a bottle of sludge, and just asked, "May I have that?" Izuku handed it over and asked, "Hey All Might, Can a quirkless person be a hero." All Might looked at him with a sad expression and said, "I'm afraid not, they'll get hurt." After that sentence he jumped away.

Meanwhile, Hana was crying about what happened, and when Sakiya tried to comfort her Hana shouted, "This is your fault, you, his sister, and that Pomeranian, you did this!"