Number

A little before the Todoroki twins arrived)

Sakiya was walking towards Hana after her sister brought her in. She hugged her and said, "Come on." They both went to Sakiya's room and the ice twin sighed, "Please help me get on Izuku's good side." Hana was confused but Sakiya clarified, "I only bullied him because I thought it was the only way to protect him, but after seeing you stay friends and help him while protecting him. It makes me jealous, you have what I want. I want to be a friend if not something more, I always have, please." Hana realized the truth in her sisters words and agreed, of course she wouldn't make it past friend status. They got up and went to Izuku's house, Endeavor trained them both to be inseparable, then they had the perfect combination. Izuku was actually an escape from their personal lives, there's just something about him that makes everyone happy. Once they got to the Yagi household, they realized Izuku wasn't eating with his family. It was weird, but they went to his room after they were told where he was. Once the door opened they noticed it was barren, nothing left to indicate that anyone lived in here. Sakiya was looking around the room, when her sister held a note and fell down crying. After reading the note aloud and letting her sister cry, they started their way to the door. Then they heard Toshinori say, "All Might was his idol, and he learned that the man behind the mask, his own father said he couldn't be a hero." The girls were furious, and their quirks activated on their own. They both simultaneously said, "How could you!"

The Yagi's turned around to see them angry, all the power they produced was far greater than normal. Hana's fire glowed blue, and her sister's ice reached a temperature close to negative fifty degrees Celsius. Surprisingly Sakiya was the one that screamed, "Your child ran away, because his own father said he couldn't be a hero!" Hana was furious and stared with red fire for eyes, her entire body was covered in blue flames, and she was to mad to talk, but she calmed down enough to say, "You are no father, you are no mother, and you are no sister, all you are is garbage! I should burn you to ash right now, you pathetic space wasters! How could you hurt Izuku like that!" The Yagi's feared for their lives, this wasn't something that they could've prepare for. Izuku not only had the attention of one Todoroki twin, but both, and the twins were very livid about what happens when something happens to him. Both calmed down once they saw the terror in the Yagi's eyes. Hana knew that Izuku could do anything, she saw his power first hand. It was almost like he could... create... any... quirk. All the pieces fell into place, it makes sense now, that's why he hid his quirk! The fire twin had a smile and said, "He was never quirkless!" This caused the ice twin to look rather confused, then Hana explained, "He said he was forced to hide his power, and now I know why! He can create any quirk he wants, and use it like he's always had it!" This revelation was shocking for the Yagi's, but exciting for the Todoroki's, he was a super man in more ways than one.

Now we find Izuku on the other side of town, applying for a job as a chef. The job paid somewhat well, and his life would turn around. Not to mention he didn't have too worry about food, because he made a quirk called Glutton, it allows the user to make any food from their body, but the food is raw and it has to be cooked. Izuku added a little something extra though, if he makes cherries they become mini-explosives or cherry bombs. Plus he still has access to every single quirk he made, it's stored in a mental library of sorts. He found out he can even combine them to make a powerful move. Izuku can't steal other quirks, but he can replicate one if he knows how it functions. All of his powers have a weakness, but some are harder to figure out. Who would guess that Glutton makes raw food instead of cooked food? Izuku unsurprisingly got the job, he choose a cook on purpose, that way people won't see him. On Izuku's first day a waitress got sick and vomited on the floor, Izuku was asked to fill in. Izuku wasn't to happy about it, but if it pays the bills he'd do it. He hadn't changed his appearance at all, and no one he knew had any real reason to come to this place. His first table was a table in the back corner, as he was walking to it he saw the Todoroki twins and their father, talking with the Yagi's.

Izuku put on a pair of fake glasses and a fedora before serving them, praying they wouldn't recognize him. Once he got to the table he took their orders, they seemed to absorbed in the conversation to care about his appearance. He knew it might be that way, so he took off his disguise and served them their drinks. Izuku was leaving when Izuma saw the waiter, no doubt that it was Izuku. She said she had to use the restroom and dragged the Todoroki girls with her, they were understandably on bad terms after the event. Once they got in the bathroom she said, "Our waiter is Izuku, look at him when he brings our food." Izuma hoped that this would patch their friendship up. (AKA. She's selfish, and an awful person.) The girls went back far more excited, they waited and sure enough, the waiter was undoubtedly Izuku. They were beaming, they finally found him, Hana was the most excited and smiled. Izuku realized that she probably knew and put a piece of paper on her plate. When she saw the paper she immediately opened it, 'My number. ***-****-*****' The girl pocketed the note for later realizing that Izuku finally got a phone after so many years of being left in the dust by his family. She would always hate the Yagi's for making Izuku run, but now she had found him, and had his number.