First Night

Izuku had just finished his shift and turned his phone on, he unsurprisingly had at least twenty texts from Hana. He looked through them, most were normal like, I missed you, and how are you. Some were just down right weird like, wanna come over, my parents aren't home, and can we meet up for dinner sometime?' Izuku left for his house and gained a new found respect for waiters and waitresses, that was the most terrifying thing ever, social interaction wasn't his strong suit either. Izuku locked his door and grabbed a bunny hoodie, Izuku weaved special quirk resistant fiber into his suit so he could use any quirk at will. Izuku had to have his signature quirk, the one that will define his as the vigilante, Deadline. This quirk fires a red energy from your fingers after you make finger guns, it stops anyone's heart if it hits them, causing instant painless death. The down side is that gold can deflect the attack back at the user, causing the users heart to stop if hit, and it bypasses healing quirks all together. Izuku obviously had quirk resistant pants as well, and no one wants to run around barefoot, so resistant shoes. With Izuku's new quirk he jumped out the window and started to fly around the city. It wasn't long before he heard a scream, a building collapsed from some villain's attempt at running away. Izuku landed in front of the villain and his fingertips glowed red, the villain laughed but collapsed clutching his chest. Izuku walked up to him and smiled, a very sinister smile, but quickly went to help the injured.

He looked around and almost the entire building was in shambles, looked like a party. Izuku walked over and saw at least fifty teens piled up, crushed under a ceiling that collapsed. He was about to walk away before he heard, "Help!" Izuku looked around again and saw a violet haired girl on a very unstable pillar of bricks. She was to far up for Izuku to get there in time, unless. He waisted no time and made a new quirk, he grew enough so that she could safely jump into his hand, and started shrinking to normal, he placed her down before she could fall. Izuku had made the quirk Ruler, it allowed him to change his size from super big to super small, but he has to gradually get to that size, a sudden change can cause temporary memory loss. The girl was looking at Izuku very strange, it wasn't a look of fear, but curiosity. He looked at the girl and sighed before saying, "Names Deadline, stay safe, and don't forget how lucky you are to be alive." As he walked away she realized she was lucky, looking at the bodies of her classmates made that clear. If she wasn't in that exact room at that exact time, she'd be severely injured or dead. Deadline had made her realize something more important, living life for the thrills can be great, but helping others is also very important. Helping is something that can allow people to live their lives happily, and happiness is always great.

Izuku was a good bit away from the crime scene when he heard a scream, he ran to it as fast as he could and dropped down in front of a girl with a black ponytail. The thugs noticed him and laughed, and Izuku had honestly had enough of that. He created a quirk called Hail, he can summon hail the size of a small car to a penny. The issue is that it can only work if he's a meter away, so anyone in that radius could be hurt. Izuku created basketball sized hail, and it wasn't long until one hit one thug, causing his head to rip off from his body. The other two saw this, and then Izuku's sinister grin, and tried to run. Sadly they were shot by his signature quirk Deadline, they fell to the ground in an instant and he turned to the girl. He looked at her and asked, "Why are you in this part of town at night?" She looked at him and whispered, "I ran away." Izuku noticed this and sighed, "Go back to your family." As he was about to leave he heard the girl shout, "No!" He turned around and saw her sad expression, "What happened?" She looked at him, still hesitant to trust him, but said, "They want me to live my life by their directions, it's my life and I want to live it how I want to!" Izuku couldn't blame her, he was once in her spot, "Hey, I was in that spot, and I ran away, but believe me. It makes things harder, don't do it, you can still go to a hero school, if I did I'd be immediately recognized and kicked back to my awful life. You aren't tied down, oppose your parents, and if they care about you, they'll listen. I hope to see you on better terms, but tell them Deadline saved you." He hopped away as the sunrise started to peak over the horizon, he landed in his house and had a couple hours before work, and with his luck. The refrigerator broke, he just started making another quirk called Toolbox, the user can fix or build anything they know the basic design for. All tools required will come from a pocket dimension and be summoned by thinking of the tool. Izuku just googled the design and repaired it in seconds, maybe he could get a job as a mechanic. It was three in the morning and his phone rang, he picked it up and heard, "Hey Izuku, Sakiya says she's sorry, I believe her. Let her tell you herself, "Hey Izuku, I'm sorry, I thought what I was doing was the only way to protect you, I see I was wrong and I want to be friends again, please." Izuku smiled a little knowing that not all his tormentors meant their insults. He said, "I forgive you, you never hit me, just insulted me, and you stopped a couple days after your sister returned."