CHAPTER 35: TRAINING pt.1 (KATANA)

Taehyung wake up in a familiar bed cuddled by his lover

Taehyung wake up in a familiar bed cuddled by his lover. "Kookie wake up"

"Ummm sleep Tae" Jungkook groaned wanted to sleep more. "Kookie, Namjoon hyung will surely beat our asses". Taehyung insisted.

"Just sleep with me Tae, let's cuddle together". Jungkook mumbled pulling the younger on his chest.

"O-ok". And they sleep again enjoying the warm of itselves.

~

The boys is already on the field at the back of Namjoon's house waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to come.

"Where are the two?" Namjoon asked.
"Sleeping? I guess?". Yoongi replied.

"We can't start the training without them". Jin said holding his waist.

"Here they are". Hoseok speak seeing the two walking in to them holding their hands.

"Congratulations to the both of you". Namjoon said sarcastically.

"Thank you". Jungkook replied jokily.

"Dickheads couple, you are 2 hours late, give me 100 push up". Namjoon commanded." Except Taehyung". he added.

"Hmm fine". Jungkook mumbled and prepare his self to push up.

~

"Good, now, find your height." Namjoon commanded after Jungkook finished his 100 push ups.

"Find your height? Is my height missing?"  Jungkook said making the rest of the boys laugh. "Your so fuckin' brainless Kook". Suga teased the younger. "Kookie, Find your height means we need to arrange ourselves from shortest to tallest, don't be such a dumb Kookie but always remember that you're still hot and cute and since we need to find our heights from shortest to lowest, let us all EXPECT that Jimin is in the front". Taehyung said making the boys laugh and leaving Jimin disappointed. "Wow how sweet Tae" Jimin said sarcastically crossing his arms.

"I'm just kidding chim but there's a 100% that my points are right". Taehyung said to the older. "I'm just kidding chimmm, I luv you" Taehyung mumbled and hug the shorter.

"Be thankful Tae that your best friend, if you're not, I will literally kill you if ever". Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Ok find your fuckin heights dorks!" Namjoon yelled trying to get the boys attention.

They all made their lines and as expected, Jimin is in the front. "I told you Chim" Taehyung shouted making Jimin laugh a bit and the rest burst out laughing.

"Shot up Tae". Jimin said holding his laughter.

"Make your line straight and listen to my words." Namjoon said to the boys.

"We're not straight right?". Hoseok inserted.

"Fuck off".

"Today-"