VARMORA:spiritual world

Varmora the world of spirits was bright as usual. spirits meditated and waited for their prophecy of their karma . Varmora was a place that is as bright as light and only spirits lived, not even air was found  . The karma of the spirits was to  go to the living realm and get harvked (the process of getting defeated and getting merged to human soul) by a human  and live the rest of his life with the human in the human realm .

Every spirit would have a purpose for them in the living realm . The purpose was revealed to them by years of their meditation . After their purpose has been done they die with the human after feeling earthly life.

There were 3 spirits that never went to the human realm . They were the most powerful spirits that ever existed . They from the beginning of time look at the human realm and waited

The spirit Alger was a dragon spirit who looked like a dragon . In the bright light his hard skin glowed like gold.He said looking into the human realm"we waited from the beginning of time for us to travel to the human realm but nor once we saw our purpose' how long should we have to wait ".....With his hard voice the words that came out him sound like the growling of a fierce animal that was in pain .

The water spirit Aquiline who had the body of a mermaid and head of a sea horse turned to Alger and said with a  sweet agreeable voice" we can't lose hope we all are created for a purpose . We know that the longer we wait the more we will have to do with our life ' i think mother has something for us that will be marked in the human history "She said this to make herself that she will have a purpose but in her mind she had the doubt to herself

The earth spirit Agmundr who was the form of a snake was silent and looked at the human realm like Algar  and said in a deep voice of sorrow and loneliness." i have been thinking for many years what would be our role in the human realm , with our overwhelming power we cannot be handled by humans" . He continued as his loneliness increased reflecting through his face ." we are just the disastrous end result of mother creating spirits and humans "

The three of them still didn't look each other because these were thoughts that always crossed through their minds
Then like an idea had struck him Agmundr rose his head and look at the two spirits and asked," if we can't do anything for the human realm we could be used by the varmora "

now Aqualina look at him confused he continued

"we have more power for humans and even for us, we could give away our energy to the spirit realm and every spirit in the realm would be powerful"

Now the three of them looked at each other and said nothing but it kept them thinking about their purpose of life .
Alger was the most curious one about the human realm he always observed the humans . He now raised his head and spoke.

"i have been observing the humans from the beginning of time they are the ones that gives us purpose of existence in exchange of that we give them spiritual power that they cannot harness by themselves"

Even though he said these words the sorrow of realizing the sad reality of his existence was reflected in his face
He continued,"it is our power that made humans who they are now . Our powers made them to evolve beyond their level" ,

Alger's face no longer reflected sorrow but of strong will

"i am here by going to give away all of my energy to the spiritual beings so i can live within them a make humankind even more powerful"

The two them of them were surprised to here these words from Alger because he was the one that always thought one day they would go to the human realm but now it was as if he found a new purpose for his existence not only his but for the three of them .