A NEW KING IS MADE

Brethram with his calm voice said, to Adelmour's ,
"For redeeming your sins your race will suffer. You will endure the same pain that you gave the seldric's . But in the end and in the future your clan will considered as the clan of the mightiest warrior in the world that ever lived" .
The Adelmour's understood that Bretharam was part of greatness of humanity . All the Adelmour's accepted him as their god . Darius who regretted his doings felt as is he was the reason for the downfall that will come to his clan .
Darius stood up now lifted his face and looked at Bretharam. He Took his knife and pierced through his hand and with the wounded hand and with the blood. He drew the Eternal binding mark on his chest. Caecilius was shocked to see all this . All the Adelmour's were shocked but they realised it was necessary . Now the whole Adelmour's were bound by the curse mark as their leader was bounded .

Darius completed his mark and said to Bretharam ," we the Adelmour's are bounded with your orders any order that you give will be our command . We will fullfill your commands even if it cost our life . Our clan will suffer until we are bound to you . Any command that you give that can't be fullfilled by us will break our bond and it will be the end of our whole clan "

Bretharam wasn't surprised like others thought he would be . He didn't even change his expression . It was like he knew this will happen . He said nothing but through his eyes they knew he accepted them .
Bretharam said " I will never give you a command that you can't fullfill nor i will command for my needs . I will only give you command's that are necessary for the future that is to come" .
The Adelmour's admiration to Bretharam only increased hearing these words .
Bretharam continued,
"My first and foremost command is this . You will have a new king . Caecilius will be your new king . Now all of you go to your village and spread these words in your village . You will need time to convince your village . So you may leave by your horses . I and your king will come . "
Hearing these words the Adelmour's and even caecilius couldn't think for a minute .  The Adelmour's were prepared to make Bretharam their new king not Caecilius . But the Adelmour's turned to Caecilius and bowed before him and said " your words will be our command king  Caecilius "
Caecilius who couldn't understand the situation looked at Bretharam and said with his shaking voice "Do as Bretharam asked you to do "
Taking their kings order the Adelmour's bowed to their king and to Bretharam and left the place like a wind .
Not like the wind that sliced everything in its way like they came but like the wind that carries the clouds of sorrow and guilt for their doings .
Caecilius saw the Adelmour's leaving and  turned to Bretharam he kneeled before him . And asked " who are you? what are you planing with me? . Not some time before i was scared of them and was running for my life but now you made me their king . How are you doing this . Please give me answers".
Bretharam walked to Caecilius made him stand on his legs and said " Lets go to the Adelmour's village All your questions will be clarified in this journey "
Saying these words Bretharam walked to the village and Caecilius followed him like a small child following his father.

They walked through the night with full moon as their light . They walked Bretharam walked calmly and steadily but Caecilius was thinking his brain out he couldn't keep calm . He wanted to ask Bretharam many questions but he waited for Bretharam to respond .
Bretharam without looking at Caecilius talked ,
"Caecilius you have many doubts in you . You want to know who i am . I am now the guide for mankind to bring equality and harmony. You are the only weapon i require to achieve this goal. So you trust in me and we will unite the world".

Caecilius who had doubts in things happening around him however did not have any dought on Bretharam . He had already decided to trust him . So Caecilius followed Bretharam into the night to the village of Adelmour's

Meanwhile Darius and his men reached the village . The village was in festival the men Darius assigned to kill the seldric's and left behind completed their mission and spread the news of the annihilation of the seldric's. There was a grand fest going on the whole village was celebrating . Delicious meals were brought to the centre of village for everyone to fill their stomach . The village waited with great joy to receive their leader .
But they could only see sorrow guilt and regret on their faces . When his own who reached earlier was surprised to see their leader like this . The villagers who thought of great celebration and achievement of their clan didn't expect their warrior to be like this.

Darius ride his horse through the crowd the villagers gave him way silently and with dought . Darius ride to tables were the feast was going on his men followed him and the villagers too.
Darius reached the tables he looked the whole village gathered around him . He got down from his horse and climbed the table now he could see the whole villagers . The moonlight and fires made the whole village bright.

Darius took a deep breath and spoke to his villagers in a deep loud voice ,
" Today we are not celebrating the victory of our clan . Today we have not annihilation our enemy clan . Today we have lead our clan to it's downfall. Today will be the last day that we will celebrate"
The whole village listened to these words   with absolute silence but once he just stopped the village became  like the sea . Questions in the form of waves came to Darius .

The wise elders of the village now came to Darius and asked the reason for his behaviour and statements . Darius explained what had happened . Darius explained about the savior of humanity.
Now Darius had to say about their new king .  He now raised his head to the whole village . And proclaimed
" By the command of our savior  We have a new king . Son of Aldricus , Sole survivor of the seldric's will be our new king . "
Now the village was no more like the sea but like the ocean roaring in the storm . The news of a new king was not acceptable to them. They could never accept their enemy as their king . Words and questions came to Darius like arrows but he never flinched he accepted what he was facing . He expected this reaction .
Darius looked down in shame but at the same time he trusted the powers of Bretharam .  Darius said ,"our new king and savior will come . Then all your doughts and fears will be cleared once and for all" .
But the elders couldn't accept this . Once they knew they were coming they started plotting plans for killing them .