The Danger Knights

First let me tell you about the danger knights. We have Iona she is the bassist, Arman the pianist, Foldo on the drums and Jussipo the lead singer. Did we get them all? Oh, wait I forgot, we also have Piak, he is Jussipo's little brother and also the 'mascot' of the danger knights.

Jussipo, Arman, Foldo and Iona go to the same school. One day Jussipo heard Iona and Arman play. After that he suggested to make a band: the danger knights. Arman was really hyped but they had to convince Iona to join too. She did eventually. A week later Foldo came to them and asked if he could join, he did an amazing audition and got accepted ofcourse. And since Jussipo started the band they also practiced at his house. And with house I mean garage. From the first practice Piak wouldn't go anywhere else when they played music. Because he is kinda annoying but also funny he could stay and they made him their mascot.

After a lot of practice the danger knights got really good. Jussipo even wrote songs. After performing on a school ball. They wanted to join the biggest band contest of Unauwen, but you have to be with 5 or more people. That's why they held an audition. Here's how it went....