the audition

For the audition the danger knights made posters and hung them all over the neighborhood and even at school, hoping someone interested would see them. Foldo made them and they were really cool. The audition started at 2pm and all the bandmembers sat in the garage. Jussipo's mother made cookies, "For the auditioning people only!" she said before she handed the plate to Piak. When Piak arrived at the garage half of the cookies had mysteriously dissapeared. ;)

The garage was kinda small but also comfy. It was filled with their instruments, music boxes, a small couch, posters of Queen, AC/DC,the rolling stones, and pink floyd on the walls and even a disco ball. Jussipo sat on the backrest of the couch behind Foldo, Arman sat behind his piano, Piak was eating cookies in a corner and Iona was tuning her bass.

"Okay guys, is everybody here?" asked Iona. "Yes" Foldo answered. "Ok, can we start then? I still have to write some songs" Jussipo said. Iona opened the door to let candidates in. "Nobody?" Iona screamed. "Relax! Its only 2 o'clock. They still have 2 hours to audition." said Arman in a calm voice. "Uurrghh!" sighed Iona. To kill the time Jussipo started to compose a song.

"His band did love him truly"
"Jussipo was such a beauty"
"And the one they called Jussipo was their king"

Guitar solo

"His looks were so alluring"
"He made the hearts of girls purring"

"Purring? Is that the best you can come up with?" Foldo said annoyed. "Its first draft,revisions to follow" answered Jussipo. He went on:

"And their love for music lasted till the grave"

"C'mon Jussipo, were not Wham!" Iona snapped at Jussipo. "Well at least they were famous, unlike us!" yelled Jussipo back. Piak silently watched the band members argue about Jussipo's writing skills from the corner. Because of that nobody noticed the person at the door...