a new member?

The stranger by the door was awkwardly watching the band members argue, until Piak noticed him and yelled: "Hey, guys! Look!" Everybody turned their head to the stranger.

"Am I at the right place for the audition?" he asked.
"Yes!" Foldo and Jussipo said at the same time. They both looked away and started to blush but no one noticed.

"Are you here to audition?" Iona asked. "Uhm, yes." the boy answered.

"So you play guitar?" asked Arman. "No he just likes carrying around guitars on his back all the time" Iona said annoyed.

To avoid another conflict Jussipo asked the boy what his name was. "Tiuri" he answered.

Piak stood up, pulled Tiuri inside while saying "C'mon play something for us!" He pushed Tiuri to the middle of the garage where everyone could see him well.

Tiuri grabbed his guitar and asked "What should I play?" "Uhm, well, uhm that doesnt really matter" answered Foldo politely. So Tiuri started to play Let It Be by The Beatles.

When he was finished the danger knights send him back outside and held a quick intervention. "He suckted" Arman said.

"He can play, and nobody else wants to audition. We have no choice." said Iona while rolling her eyes.

"I can make him better at playing." Jussipo stated. "Am I the only one who likes thinks that euhm, that we should know more about, you know, him?" asked Foldo quietly.

"Just to know if he can function with us" he went on. Piak went outside to get Tiuri. When Tiuri stud back in the middle of the garage began the band to ask him a hundred questions...